Brantford Bulldogs 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
I had high hopes that this D can develop with time and have to remind myself it’s still so early. It might be best to concede that Brampton and Oshawa will just be too good to overcome and not the year to go all in. I’m not saying start trading away guys like Lardis. But maybe just stand pat and not use that draft capital for short term rentals. Take your lumps and let Radley, Krompotic, Babin and to an extent Chan( can’t see him being more than a 6 on any decent team) get experience. Maybe you hope for 3rd place win a round maybe two. Next year the guys a year older and more experienced
I thought this was the year the dogs were meant to be all in? Waving the white flag seems like such a waste after completely gutting the team over the past two years.

coolhandluc44

Jan 29, 2024
I thought this was the year the dogs were meant to be all in? Waving the white flag seems like such a waste after completely gutting the team over the past two years.
I would just be hesitant to go all in on a rental. The Leenders trade was different because you get him for 2 seasons (possible 3 as an OA). I would go all in for a player I get this year and next, I admit I have no idea who that would be at this time.

The team should be good next year too so I don’t know if it is this year or bust.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad