Value of: Brady Tkachuk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
First, it ain't going to happen so no need to post about why.

In a couple other threads people have talked about wanting Brady but I haven't seen any concrete offers.

So let take the following unlikely hypothetical - Staios want to make a big splash and fast change to culture. So the captain is on the market.

Sens want a hockey trade with limited long term futures.

6'4" 230lbs of PPG goodness with a mean streak. Unicorn and thrown back hockey player.

So, "Who wants it?"

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Montour + Lundell ?

Hell, I would throw in the next first round pick Zito hasn't traded, so a 3024 first rounder too.
I expect it would be more, with a prospect or two. Just don't know value wise.

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
He would fetch a King's ransom

The problem I see here is that it'll never be enough from a sens fans perspective.

From a Habs fan point of view, I don't know what we could give as Sens don't have many flaws, aside from goaltending.

I think it would begin with an elite goalie prospect, à la Wallsted or Askarov. Or maybe an elite RHD prospect/young NHLer.

Proposal 1 Nashville:

Askarov + Filip Forsberg + Ryan Ufko

Proposal 2 Minnesota:

Wallsted + Brock Faber + Zuccarello

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
A lot.
Blackhawks 2024 1st rounder (right now best odds at 1st)

Tkachuk-Bedard

Not a sens fans, but this is close.

Brady Tkachuk's biggest downfall is that he can get easily upset and like pretty much any power forward I've ever seen, he can just disappear at times and for big stretches in a game.

He needs someone to help calm him down on the bench when he starts flying off the rails.

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
If he wants to play with his good friend Quinn in Vancouver, we'd gladly send back Kuzmenko, 1 top prospect of your choice and a 1st.

Reactions: DekeyPete

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Holy the trade proposals on here are wild, I know Brady is a coveted asset but some of the things people are willing to pay for him seems crazy.

Unicorn type player though, but man a lot of these proposals are tempting…

• Haha
Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
He would fetch a King's ransom

The problem I see here is that it'll never be enough from a sens fans perspective.

From a Habs fan point of view, I don't know what we could give as Sens don't have many flaws, aside from goaltending.

I think it would begin with an elite goalie prospect, à la Wallsted or Askarov. Or maybe an elite RHD prospect/young NHLer.

Proposal 1 Nashville:

Askarov + Filip Forsberg + Ryan Ufko

Proposal 2 Minnesota:

Wallsted + Brock Faber + Zuccarello
No. He's a wing. Wild are not going to be involved in this. Kaprizov and Boldy are their big contract wingers already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad