Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk: Episode 4 - A new hope

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
That’s gold. Keith Tkachuk, who is one of the greatest toughness / skill players ever thinks his son that is 2 years younger than Matt (I think...) would beat up his older son.

Brady has another 20-30 pounds he could add to his frame easily.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Anyone who didn’t like the pick, didn’t actually watch him play for BU, and likely read too much info his stat line.

College Hockey isn’t meant for development, Coaches want to win and seniority on the team is a big thing.

Loved the pick at the time, and when our team started bombing, was the player I thought our scouts would target. Wouldn’t be surprised if we had him ranked #2.

Reactions: Ice-Tray and HSF

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
I didn't love the pick, but he's looked good so far.

It will be interesting to see teams try and deal with him in 3 years when he is man strong.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Mostly here? Try again
AGain. Thy don’t look like tkatchuk haters because.... they’re not hating on him lmfao.

Where’s all the apologists everytime their favorite guys play horrible? Making excuses for them lmao.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Anyone who didn’t like the pick, didn’t actually watch him play for BU, and likely read too much info his stat line.

College Hockey isn’t meant for development, Coaches want to win and seniority on the team is a big thing.

Loved the pick at the time, and when our team started bombing, was the player I thought our scouts would target. Wouldn’t be surprised if we had him ranked #2.
and he was really good in the world juniors while being an undrafted player. Anytime this guy got to play with skill his skill is evident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad