Brady Tkachuk and Johnny Gaudreau dance away the night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013
Is it October yet?

200w (1).gif

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
It's good to be a small man
so that you can be carried like this.
One of the things I've always loved about hockey is that you can have two players that are drastically different size that are still both elite players at the exact same position. Here we have two of the best left wingers on the planet who look like they belong to different species.

Not a lot of sports can make that claim.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
One of the things I've always loved about hockey is that you can have two players that are drastically different size that are still both elite players at the exact same position. Here we have two of the best left wingers on the planet who look like they belong to different species.

Lionel Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic? Much bigger difference than between Tkachuk and Gaudreau.

Last edited:

Sniperberg

Mar 30, 2017

Muggsy vs the rest of the NBA

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Is this supposed to be a joke or is it just the dumbest comment I've read all week?

Nice to see these guys having fun and that not all NHL players are emotionless robots.
A little guy being paraded around on a big guy’s shoulders is more funny than fun. It becomes fun if Cole Caufield was there and on Matt Tkatchuk’s shoulders and the guys were trying to topple each other.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
A little guy being paraded around on a big guy’s shoulders is more funny than fun. It becomes fun if Cole Caufield was there and on Matt Tkatchuk’s shoulders and the guys were trying to topple each other.

Who's to say that didn't happen later in the evening? Doubt Caufield was there, what about Krug?

Reactions: Voight and Fatass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad