Brad Treliving is doing a great job.

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
Are the players good again?

Can never remember if the players Dubas inherited are studs or duds.

What matters is that whatever your opinion was/is, it applies to both sides of the argument.

If they're studs, the failed to build around them. If they're duds, he failed to recognize that and move on.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
contradict* :sarcasm:

most intelligent thing you've ever posted, congrats.

A little bit of a difference between not knowing what each version of "your" means and typing "contract" instead of "contradict" when discussing contracts... but good job, as I said, by far your most intelligent post.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
most intelligent thing you've ever posted, congrats.

A little bit of a difference between not knowing what each version of "your" means and typing "contract" instead of "contradict" when discussing contracts... but good job, as I said, by far your most intelligent post.
Just having a little fun and trying to lighten up the thread.

Thanks for your heavy-handed nonsensical fury - the unintentional humour was good.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I can't imagine your time being valuable, when you are trolling the boards constantly lool.

The point was made lol, you were called out on your biased take and view towards Treliving extension on the D not being good for future GM/long-term building of the team.

You ignored that Dubas did this as well with the Barrie deal. You are frequently ignoring and picking and choosing what you care to respond to.

No point bothering with you again, will save us both the trouble of having to respond to each others post and ignore you. That way I am not wasting your time and you are not mine
It just needs attention, a small world nobody with this bizarre inflated sense of self. I'd bet it all it's a joke in the "real world".

Recall the off season when Barrie was brought here. The consensus was we needed a hard nosed, stay at home, D first defenceman. Go back, look, it was a universal number one off season need. Barrie was literally the last thing we needed, particularly with a one off chance for a valuable return with a number 2 center going the other way. I shook my head when we got Barrie, a soft marshmallow, a rover. Kerfoot was whatever. It was a bad trade at the time, I said it, and it was even worse as it turned out. It was that trade when I questioned if Dubas truly knew how to build a team, or was just an analytic geek who thought hockey was moneyball.

Try ignore, I only have four stooges on there. It's lovely. Who cares lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad