Brad Treliving is doing a great job.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
There were more hits in the two Atlantic series than the rest of the league combined. Anyone who can't compute you need a toughish, big team, to make it out of our division, is simply ignorant to reality. Also Maurice seems to yell a lot, so what asinine criticism is that?

Dubists are intellectually boring and irrelevant. Also beyond transparent. A sleep aid.

I like this team, and I'll stand by it. This is the best iteration to date imo and a clear upgrade behind the bench. Get back to me in March.

Reactions: William Johnson

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
Tre is like most GM's ....if fans thought he would be alot better then Dubas then lower your expectations.
Trey signed some questionable contracts and is now stuck on waiting on Marner and Johnny T.
He has no leverage with Marner so its just a waiting game and from all I read Tre seems like he would like to resign Marner. Johnny is all about price. Tre has leverage as Johnny T wants to stay in TO and retire here.

Hopefully something happens with Lilly and Kampf....we need the cap space to get us our 2n line center. The Lilly extension isnt turning out well but who knows what atribation would of awarded Lilly.

I think Tre has been just ok. I do like the OEL pickup and Tanev is a solid player but that contract is just too long. The abuse he takes blocking shots its going to take its toll. Lorentz signing was great. He has been a pleasant surprise....extend him. He is the perfect 4th line winger.
Signing Reaves for 3 yrs at 1.35 mil is throwing money away. Not a big deal cap wise but they guy really offers nothing. Straight line hitter.....nothing else. The locker hasnt changed like said.
But then again im bias as Im not a fan at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad