Claimed off Waivers: [BOS] Bruins claim Jiri Patera off waivers from the Canucks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Would the Canucks even re-claim him to send him back down if the Bruins waive him?

Probably not, if Demko is healthy they don't even have a spot for him in Abbotsford behind Silovs/Tolopilo. Lankinen will likely serve as NHL back-up regardless, so even with Demko out he'd have been back-up on the farm.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Wouldn’t surprise me if Patera is lights out with this goon team in front of him. It would put a lot of pressure on Swayman.

I like his game and I think with how good of team defence Vancouver plays we could have gotten by with Silovs/Patera combo but once Lankinen was signed every goalie but Demko dropped a spot. I thought he looked good in Vegas, he's young and has the Ian Clark seal of approval.

Reactions: cheesymc

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
He knows the system very well, and performed well playing in it. This was a very tactical claim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad