• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
For those glass-full optimists who say "a win is a win. We got two points."

This team f***ing sucks. I don't give a shit if we got two points. We played down (again) to a team who gave up 10 goals last game. If we can't f***ing dominate Buffalo or Montreal, how the hell do you expect us to dominate against the Devils or Hurricanes?

FFS. I hate this team so much right now.
The team phoned it in and walked away with 2points. No one got hurt. Shesty looked great. Absolutely your right to be miserable and let it ruin your weekend, but not all of us will join you.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
new-york-rangers-mark-messier.gif

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I've been the one constantly saying 2 points is 2 points, not every game needs to be good etc. But this was such a horrible, disjointed, awful performance. We are only missing Lindgren. It has been bad for a while. There's no excuse with this roster. The play has to be better.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I panic about the Pens but like I've said I actually feel better that we have had to head matchups against them because I know we'll show up with those games.

I think we'll play one of our best games of the season tomorrow night

Reactions: Richard Banger

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I've been the one constantly saying 2 points is 2 points, not every game needs to be good etc. But this was such a horrible, disjointed, awful performance. We are only missing Lindgren. It has been bad for a while. There's no excuse with this roster. The play has to be better.
Not every game needs to look good but the problem is NONE OF OUR GAMES LOOK GOOD lol

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Gerard Gallant, the caveman leader, found himself facing a formidable challenge. His tribe was starving and weakened, and the enemy was closing in fast. Despite the odds stacked against them, Gerard refused to give up hope. He knew that if they were to survive, they needed to work together as a team.

It was then that a malnourished young man named Patrick Kane stumbled upon their camp. Despite his weakened state, Gerard recognized the fire burning in his eyes and saw the potential for greatness within him. He welcomed Kane into his tribe and began to train him in their ways of combat.

But it was not just Kane's skills that proved invaluable to their survival. Kane had a friend, Artemi Panarin, who was a skilled breadmaker. Panarin's bread provided the tribe with the nourishment they desperately needed, giving them the energy to fight off their enemies.

With Kane by his side, Gerard and his tribe fought valiantly against their foes. Kane's movements were graceful and precise, darting in and out of the enemy's defenses with ease. Panarin's bread gave them the strength they needed to fight on, their bellies filled with nourishment.

Despite the odds stacked against them, Gerard's tribe managed to turn the tide of the battle. Their enemies were driven back, defeated by the sheer skill and determination of Gerard's team.

As the dust settled, Gerard and his warriors emerged victorious. It was a triumph against all odds, made possible by the skill of Kane and the nourishment provided by Panarin's bread.

From that day forward, Gerard's tribe prospered. They had overcome great adversity and emerged stronger for it. Kane and Panarin became beloved members of the tribe, their skills and talents forever enshrined in the tribe's lore. And Gerard, the caveman leader, continued to inspire his tribe with his unwavering courage and determination.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
take the 2 points, this was always gonna be tough though. thats a dangerous team with their backs against the wall. they have a ton of speed and talent, this was one of the tougher matchups to not have lindgren. on top of all of that they were coming off giving up 10 at home.

biggest takeaway is i liked the 3rd period lines way better 5 on 5. the troch panarin kane line just isnt on the puck enough in the other teams zone, they like to create quick chances off transition / stretch passes which is no way to live in the playoffs. 3rd period lines offer way more balance with for a playoff lineup. looked like laf and kane had something going together too which is something that could really pay off. kakko also had his best period in a while. on to pitt.

also...great to see igor being igor again. neeeeeed that badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad