• Kandre Miller

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
For those glass-full optimists who say "a win is a win. We got two points."

This team f***ing sucks. I don't give a shit if we got two points. We played down (again) to a team who gave up 10 goals last game. If we can't f***ing dominate Buffalo or Montreal, how the hell do you expect us to dominate against the Devils or Hurricanes?

FFS. I hate this team so much right now.

Tbh, they do play up (and also very clearly down) to their opponent for the most part.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013

This team f***ing sucks. I don't give a shit if we got two points. We played down (again) to a team who gave up 10 goals last game. If we can't f***ing dominate Buffalo or Montreal, how the hell do you expect us to dominate against the Devils or Hurricanes?

not even f***ing asking for domination - just hold your own!!! how many games against terrible teams are we going to, like, barely play? they got run out of the f***ing building and if not for Igor and some missed calls this would've been an extremely well deserved blowout.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019

I really want to like this comment because i am on the verge of feeling this way. Almost there, especially this month of hockey.

Reactions: Gospel of Prospal

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island

We’ve beaten the hurricanes this season, the devils play a fancy game that won’t translate to the playoffs and their d and goalie sucks

But sure keep pedaling stupid shit

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Team is absolute trash. I wish they missed the playoffs. Have a team that actually gives a f*** in there. I would gladly give the Sabres our playoff spot.

But that was Igor from last year at least we had that.

That‘s a little overkill, dude. But I get it. Still, good teams find ways to win.

Reactions: will1066

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
The good news is that was a classic Igor Shesterkin performance. I also think the new lines were much better offensively, though defensively were kinda not great.

Reactions: egelband

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
I think its important for igor to have a game like this where the rest of the team looks like trash but he gets the win. We need him back in form more than anything else. The skaters will gel.

Hopefully Gallant keeps the new lines.
I'm not sure GG is going to trust/keep the Laf-Chytil-Kane line.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Two other things, then back to my whiskey:

1. Buffalo was bound to push the pace in this game. After getting embarrassed 10-4 in their last, and desperately trying to stay in the playoff race, it's unsurprising they played the way they did
2. Trouba's finally looking healthy again, and it's been big for the team. He's actually been pretty decent, good even, lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad