Value of: Bo Byram

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Still early.

Absolutely. But the warning signs are strong and wildly concerning given how old he is and how much term he has left at that cap hit.

None of this matters if the Avs don't get a real 2C though. They're not competing for shit without one.

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Yeah right. Go check out the thread about the Sens almost being in last place. Obviously their D group is a who’s who of hall of famers.
Wow you see that and think he’s the 8th or 9th best D on the Ottawa Senators. It’s amazing they haven’t won yet and are last place in their division.
Nobody said this.

Sens best 3 D are all lefties. BB's a good player but they don't need another lefty.

Bagging out Ottawa's D group is usually reserved for Ottawa fans, but in this case I'll allow an exception ;)

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I haven't kept up with byram's career, but I thought he was supposed to be up there with Seider in terms of game breaking talent. Why would AVS even consider getting rid of him? Or has he fallen off towards bust level?
Game breaking talent

the

majority

of

NHL

players

here

Bust level players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad