Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Wild Unofficial Preseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Bally Sports Mid West +

Dare we ask the Powers That Be to go live?

I have spectrum, but I have no idea how to sign in. It wants username and password. No frighten clue and it wont let it me request info.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
PreSeason Game #1 Blues vs Wild
7PM CDST
TV: BSMW+

Tonight's Lineup's:
Wild Lineup
Greenway-Rossi-Boldy
Rask-Sturm-Bjugstad
Cramarossa-Turgeon-Novak
Beckman-Giroux-Bitten

Hunt-Benn
Lambos-Hicketts
O’Rourke-Mermis

Addison

Kahkonen
Hammond

Blues Lineup
Saad-Thomas-Tarasenko
Kostin-Barbashev-Frolik
Neighbours-Bozak-Neal
Clifford-Joshua-Toropchenko

Walman-Parayko
Perunovich-Bortuzzo
Galloway-Santini

Husso
Lindgren

- Husso getting 2 periods, Lindgren getting 1.
- Neal will pull double duty on the PP units( unit 1- Saad/Thomas/Neal/Tarasenko/Perunovich; unit two- Neighbours/Bozak/Neal/Walman/Parayko)
- Saad-Thomas-Tarasenko called a "line of interest" by Berube.
Other Note: Blues holding 5 PM Press Conference for a "Major Announcement".

OIP.zFjT4HuOEhqJdzcRhMJvewHaDk

is this really on Ballys+ or just the app?

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
I have spectrum, but I have no idea how to sign in. It wants username and password. No frighten clue and it wont let it me request info.

I don't have Spectrum, but it should auto-sign in if you choose to sign in by provider. If that process is interrupted, try a different browser.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I don't have Spectrum, but it should auto-sign in if you choose to sign in by provider. If that process is interrupted, try a different browser.

I went to spectrums home page and did a lost username and passcode thing. It’s all good now. Thanks

Reactions: 67Blues

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Thomas making a few nice plays. I see big things from him this year. And I love Kostin’s game. Loves to hit. Looks like a combo of Benn/Backes/k.tkchuk

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Whoever started that breakout(Walman I think) made a sick play in the D zone to get it up the wall and out.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Great no look pass from Thomas to Saad for the goal. Thomas is going to be a beast this year. Stay healthy son

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I’ve mentioned this before, but I want Kostin, Joshua and Mikkola to be regulars from game 1. Their size and toughness is missing from this team IMO. When we won the cup, we were no fun to play against. I want to get back to that style.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
I’ve mentioned this before, but I want Kostin, Joshua and Mikkola to be regulars from game 1. Their size and toughness is missing from this team IMO. When we won the cup, we were no fun to play against. I want to get back to that style.

I love that direction, but they don't need to be an unrelenting orc horde in October. As long as they make the playoffs and they've settled into that demeanor for game one of series one, that's what matters.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I love that direction, but they don't need to be an unrelenting orc horde in October. As long as they make the playoffs and they've settled into that demeanor for game one of series one, that's what matters.

True dat

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Haven't been able to find a way to watch (don't have access to the BSMW app). If anyone has found another way, please let me know!

Reactions: GoalieEd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad