GDT: Blues vs. Ottawa| 7pm, BSMW|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Another questionable goal let in by Binnington! He couldn't get his legs squeezed together fast enough. It did need a quick reaction, but I can't help but think that Husso would have stopped that one.

Reactions: Puck Luck

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Another questionable goal let in by Binnington! He couldn't get his legs squeezed together fast enough. It did need a quick reaction, but I can't help but think that Husso would have stopped that one.
Husso's five hole has been abused lately. He would have let that in too.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis

I love how you're only talking about Binnington but not the complete shit play that's constantly turning the puck over in front of him.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn

Even when Binnington makes saves he looks shaky. He has no confidence and the team plays like rookies in front of him

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
This team is garbage.

It's all on them.

They pass like fools when the should shoot. And when they finally shoot nobody crashes the net.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
This team isn't contenders. And I just realized it's been 1000 days since June 12 2019 when the Blues downfall started. How I wish I could have that team back

Nederlander

Apr 19, 2017
Colorado

If they can't score more than one goal a night, it really doesn't matter. What I see is a bunch of sloppy play by guys who look like they have no focus out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad