GDT: Blues vs. Ottawa| 7pm, BSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
I don't know why some are taking this as a bad thing. I'd much rather have Scandella out there than Walman. Sure, Scandella has his drawbacks, but I honestly think he is over-criticized on this board. I just don't trust Walman in his own end.
oh i hear ya ..i dont want a line blender on d ..marco is fine with bobby b

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Another horrible penalty taken at the end of a period, because Krug was beaten to the loose puck. And The Blues will have to kill off most of the penalty on the slick, fresh ice at the start of The 2nd Period. I wish they'd get out of this awful slump, where they've been playing really poorly against weak teams. Lousy period. They should be ahead 4 or 5 to nothing against this team that has played no defence at all the whole period.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
That literally had nothing to do with Binnington. Stop being a drama queen.

The same thing was said about Allen. How come Husso has been successful this year? Maybe the team plays completely different depending on who's playing net, but binnington has been bad this year.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
The same thing was said about Allen. How come Husso has been successful this year? Maybe the team plays completely different depending on who's playing net, but binnington has been bad this year.

No he hasn't. he had a terrible month of January, that was it. His been average or above average the rest of the year.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
No he hasn't. he had a terrible month of January, that was it. His been average or above average the rest of the year.
Reckless optimism, indeed.

I’m not one of the ones calling for Binny’s head, but i think we’re all expecting more than average from our handsomely paid cup-winning goalie

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice shorthanded opportunity by The Blues! But, The Sens get the PP goal! Boooo! Binnington lets in a softy, as he was positioned correctly except for leaving a crack between his arm and torso. Pitiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad