Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Florida

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Now we just have to worry about the roster situation for the next game.

Is anyone able to come off the covid list soon?

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
No love for people who refuse to consider a situation in its entirety.

If Husso doesn't stand on his head its a totally different game. Blues need to start better.

Weren't you the one making excuses for only having 10 forwards?

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
This team isn’t able to field a full roster due to a combination of injuries, COVID, and cap space and they just won with an AHL goalie playing because the backup got hurt who was playing in place of the starting goalie who has COVID.

And? The NHL going to cry for the Blues?

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I remember playing two games in one day when I was young. The second one was always going to be hard because we were tired, but injuries took out two of my fellow defenders. So, we played with just 4 defensemen that second game. I was never so exhausted and that was when I was in the best shape of my life.

I wasn’t playing against NHL players, so I would imagine these guys all feel about as exhausted as I did on that day.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
What a gutsy win. First period was a full on fire drill, but Ville kept us in it and then the skaters got their shit together and played pretty well for the most part the last two periods. Always going to give up chances to the best team in the league, but the shorthanded Blues played with them the final two thirds of the game. Huge win.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Projection for next game

Saad-RoR-Kyrou
Buch-Schenn-Tarasenko
Barbie-Brown-Sunny
MacMac-Joshua-Walker

Mikkola-Parayko
Krug-Scandella
Perunovich-Bortuzzo