Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Florida

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
The Panthers just lost to a team with 17 skaters (16 If we count Walman going down), and an AHL goalie, because we lost both of our starters!

I feel even better about losing to the Yotes! At least they iced a full team! :laugh: :lol: :propeller

See, I told you that game served a purpose :nod:.

I'd give a 3rd assist to RoR on the game-winning goal for deflecting the Panther pass, gathering the puck, and the outlet pass off the boards to Kyrou. Speaking of which, one of those rare plays where Kyrou gets an assist but doesn't get the plus 1.

I wouldn't mind seeing these 2 teams in the Stanley Cup. Blues winning of course.

Go Blues!

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis

I'd give a 3rd assist to RoR on the game-winning goal for deflecting the Panther pass, gathering the puck, and the outlet pass off the boards to Kyrou. Speaking of which, one of those rare plays where Kyrou gets an assist but doesn't get the plus 1.

I wouldn't mind seeing these 2 teams in the Stanley Cup. Blues winning of course.

Go Blues!

And may the Yotes land a #1 overall pick in the upcoming and a cup in the future! :coyotes :heart: :yo:

By the way, good move switching back to the Kachina logo and uniforms full time, beautiful!

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
It's all your fault!
giphy.gif

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I'm excited to go to the games on Saturday and Sunday. Afraid but, excited. (Both games I've gone to this year was the Season home opener and the Game against Columbus, so hopefully some more 5+goal games)

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006

Go Blues!
Yes, that was a good play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad