Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Caps 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Are we going to have a Tom Wilson D-bag moment?

I hate that guy. I hope nothing happens. When it does people get really hurt.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
You missed the deflection? Looked to me as if it hit him as well but even if not, it's on Bortuzzo. Sprong fired it right through his legs so Husso saw absolutely nothing.

Husso looking solid so far. Heavy workload early and he's looking calm and sharp. Unlike Binnington no unnecessary movement or overcommitting.
sorry... I'm not a Husso hater/Binny Lover but but Husso has a habit of oversliding (sound familiar?) and he's done that a few times tonight

folks need to watch the game for what it is and leave the agendas at the door

Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
I can't remember seeing such a sloppy puckhandling and passing period for BOTH teams! Were they all at a drinking party before the game????

If the Cup parades are any indication these might be the two foremost teams in the league for drinking and partying!

Reactions: BlueDream

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
You missed the deflection? Looked to me as if it hit him as well but even if not, it's on Bortuzzo. Sprong fired it right through his legs so Husso saw absolutely nothing.

Husso looking solid so far. Heavy workload early and he's looking calm and sharp. Unlike Binnington no unnecessary movement or overcommitting.

Lol no unnecessary movement? I haven't seen this much scrambling since the last time I made eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad