Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Caps 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
Funny thing is I don't think the boys are playing anywhere near their best game. The lack of chemistry on the lines stands out to me - passes not tape to tape. But damn if they haven’t been opportunistic!

LGB!

Hopefully the COVID waves subside and the coaching staff can focus on dialing in the chemistry and have us firing on all cyclinders come the playoffs!

despite the lack we are still playing well enough! Which is heartening

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I'm pretty confident Husso is gonna start vs Dallas. There's no way the Blues are up 3 in this one with Binnington in net. No way. This is one of the more difficult games for a Blues goaltender this season so far and Husso only allowed 1 in 40mins.
did you WATCH the first 2 periods of last game..

geez.. check the agenda someplace else

Reactions: DoubleK81

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
I'm pretty confident Husso is gonna start vs Dallas. There's no way the Blues are up 3 in this one with Binnington in net. No way. This is one of the more difficult games for a Blues goaltender this season so far and Husso only allowed 1 in 40mins.

The only way they're going to roll with Husso is if Binnington actually did hurt himself the other night. Don't get me wrong btw, I do like Husso and I think he's playing great. I'm simply sick of how everyone is shitting on Binnington because you think there's a new shiny toy you want to play with. Binnington is hands down our best player most nights and it's pretty pathetic people are willing to throw him under the bus without acknowledging the complete cluster f*** our defense is.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
The only way they're going to roll with Husso is if Binnington actually did hurt himself the other night. Don't get me wrong btw, I do like Husso and I think he's playing great. I'm simply sick of how everyone is shitting on Binnington because you think there's a new shiny toy you want to play with. Binnington is hands down our best player most nights and it's pretty pathetic people are willing to throw him under the bus without acknowledging the complete cluster f*** our defense is.
remember last year when folks didn't even wanna invite Husso back to camp?

good times..

Blues are lucky IF husso is really this good (prolly is) and IF Lindy is as good as he showed (small sample size, but wouldn't it be nice) and Binny... that's 3 really good goalies..

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
remember last year when folks didn't even wanna invite Husso back to camp?

good times..

Blues are lucky IF husso is really this good (prolly is) and IF Lindy is as good as he showed (small sample size, but wouldn't it be nice) and Binny... that's 3 really good goalies..
thats whats crazy .. we still have lindy in the minors ... he could start for teams

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

We'll see who's right. My prediction is Husso starts vs Dallas and I'm 100% sure this would be a different game with Binnington in goal. If Berube wants to win, Husso is his best option.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016

No agenda here love everything Binny has done for this club! I am routing for every Blues goalie. However, the team seems to play a little more conservative for Husso and Chucky. It would be nice if they played that way when Binny is in net.

When Allen was here they played scared in front of him and played confidently in front of Binny! I think they play a bit to over confident in front of Binny this season. His cockiness must be infectious. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad