Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Bolts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
I don’t think Schenn has figured out his role. Hopefully he buys into being a winger and makes the most of it. He needs to start having a bigger impact on games.
Every forward is in an existential crisis right now when observing Kyrou. Gonna take them all a minute to adjust. I just hope they can do it smoothly.

Reactions: Fitrix

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
That's a good point, Funkadelic. There may be a couple Blues forwards in shock right now. And there are definitely a couple forwards losing ice time to JK and RT.
RT and JK have made huge strides and are doing their best to be the best versions of themselves. I want them to continue on that path and other guys are going to have to adjust. Also RT needs to learn how to finish.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
For real, how did Bucci get associated with chicken parm?

It's a nickname he gave to Ray Ferrarro back in the day. They worked the playoffs together when Ray's team didn't make it. They ate dinner together a lot before going on air. Ray spilled his parm all over his only on-air outfit one night and had to keep his jacket buttoned to cover. The next season Bucci called him "chicken parm" as an inside joke and it stuck.

ESPN.com: NHL - From a pool of marinara, a star is born

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Didn't they at some point say Kyrou has the most points of any player 23 and under, as well as being one of two players to have under 17 minutes of average ice time and still be a point per game?

I'm starting to believe Kyrou's low ice time is to help him have bursts of speed and tenacity throughout the game combined with Hopefully keeping him fresh and ready for a full 82 game season.

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
It's a nickname he gave to Ray Ferrarro back in the day. They worked the playoffs together when Ray's team didn't make it. They ate dinner together a lot before going on air. Ray spilled his parm all over his only on-air outfit one night and had to keep his jacket buttoned to cover. The next season Bucci called him "chicken parm" as an inside joke and it stuck.

ESPN.com: NHL - From a pool of marinara, a star is born

Haha What a crazy story! It's funny how those little, otherwise inconsequential moments turn in to a little gag or story, like Play Gloria for us in 2019.

Thanks for sharing!

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
Scandella is quickly making himself replacement level fodder. He needs to get his head on straight. Or pack his bags to Narnia.
On a dollar basis Parayko has been worse.

Good news is we can trade him if Perunovich and Mikkola keep it up, Scandella's NTC only applies to 7 teams

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
So I watched game on delay and it's so interesting going through and reading the gameday thread after. Like I 100% thought this at time too, but obviously leaving him in worked out really well.
He was a victim of some terrible bounces. What happened in the first 5 minutes wasn't normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad