GDT: Blues vs. Blackhawks| Long Time No See| 7pm, BSMW|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Just call Hofer up. Next games are against Kings, Sharks, Ducks, Jets, Preds, Canes, Oilers.

I would be fine if he would one game. Ideally next three games could be where Hofer could play.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
we have b2b games wed/thurs so whoever they call up is likely getting a start

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Man, I'm so glad we didn't overpay for Petro. Look at how well we are doing. Many on here thought the sky was falling.

As long as we continue to play the worst teams in the league and the best teams without their best players all the time…we’re in great shape!

I kid, I kid…ummm sorta.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I know...thank god we didn't lose guys like ROR and Saad in games. That could have been a disaster.

Thank god we played teams who were missing as much or more talent. Wink.

But seriously, we should have a pretty good idea of just how good this team is by the deadline. More notably the defense.

I love that we’ve won a bunch of games we absolutely should have. Makes me feel better about my playoff prediction. That’s what good teams do and we’re a good team. I’m still not ready to budge off my prediction that we’re behind Colorado and Vegas. I think those guys remain the class of the West.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Sarcasm is fun.

Why assume it's sarcasm? I'd honestly rather have Faulk at his salary then pay Petro that much til he's 37. That contract is gonna look ugly before all is said and done, and might happen sooner rather than later. 8 games, 1 point, -6....Vegas can have him! Faulk is a gamer who is loved by his teammates, and he's proving the doubters wrong with the way he's playing these days.

Last edited:

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
AP is going to be fine. He's a Norris caliber Dman and will be for another 4 years. After 35 everyone's a crapshoot, but if you're trying to win a Cup now, which we are, he's inarguably better then Faulk.

Reactions: Ranksu and BlueOil

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Why assume it's sarcasm? I'd honestly rather have Faulk at his salary then pay Petro that much til he's 37. That contract is gonna look ugly before all is said and done, and might happen sooner rather than later. 8 games, 1 point, -6....Vegas can have him! Faulk is a gamer who is loved by his teammates, and he's proving the doubters wrong with the way he's playing these days.
Who the holy f*** knows what people are talking about?

I really didn't give two shits whether Pietro left. Maybe one shit, but definitely not two.

Reactions: Reality Czech

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
giphy.gif

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Just call Hofer up. Next games are against Kings, Sharks, Ducks, Jets, Preds, Canes, Oilers.

I would be fine if he would one game. Ideally next three games could be where Hofer could play.

I think Hofer is legit af but is he ready?

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Seems like we're going to find out Thursday. He certainly is on a fast track due to that nasty virus.
I thought everyone was vaccinated. What's with all these transmission and breakthrough infection cases? These guys might need to get boosters every 4-6 months, otherwise, it's going to be a long ride to game #82.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punished ROR

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I thought everyone was vaccinated. What's with all these transmission and breakthrough infection cases? These guys might need to get boosters every 4-6 months, otherwise, it's going to be a long ride to game #82.
I know a lot of ppl who got 2 vaccines and still got COVID. Next week we will get in our health care unite 3rd vaccines and influenza shots too.

Everybody will get this virus in some point in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad