Half-Assed GDT: Blues host the stupid, sexy Stars - 7pm central

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I am entitled to staggered start times. The NHL should have consulted with us first.

It's not fair. I want justice!
They have this service that lets you watch most games, but then you’re only able to actually watch one or two because they’re always at intermission at the same time. It’s exceptionally stupid and an easy fix.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
That’s why I was criticizing the 4th line last week. None of Walker, Pitlick or Toro are providing anything, so this is the spot we’re in since they’re not forcing themselves into the lineup.

I don’t love the setup either but Bortz at least gives us another penalty killer.
i'm fine with borts on kill as long as he doesn't play d even strength. pitlick and toro are at least better than walker. walker scores when he first gets called up, gets everyone excited, then does nothing for next 10 games.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
stars scratched lundqvist tonight, who they gave up 1st to get from rangers. he is -5 in last 4 games with no points and only 1 point in last 14 games. oops. he is still young and should grow as player, but lots of stars fans were crowing early about what a steal they got.

Reactions: mk80

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Wyatt Johnston is going to be a stud...great scouting and drafting the Stars have done in the past half-dozen years. 2017 is going to be an all-time draft class for them.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Wyatt Johnston is going to be a stud...great scouting and drafting the Stars have done in the past half-dozen years. 2017 is going to be an all-time draft class for them.
he looks really good, but jury is out on rest of stars picks last 5 years. they really haven't had as much consistent drafting success outside of great 2017 draft where they got 3 studs.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I forgot Neighbors was playing Schenn and Kyrou are the only two from that line with any impact on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad