Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Flames 8PM CST on BSMW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
You know, losing Bouwmeester was a bigger blow to the team than Pietrangelo. We didn't have and still don't have a left side replacement, our right side is f***ing fine. I sure hope you guys are right about chychrun and we get him.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Is the constant passing due to coaching or what.. the forward is driving the net and instead of putting the puck on net Thomas rips it across to the far wing… losing by 6… I don’t get it

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
You know, losing Bouwmeester was a bigger blow to the team than Pietrangelo. We didn't have and still don't have a left side replacement, our right side is f***ing fine. I sure hope you guys are right about chychrun and we get him.
what people sometimes miss about jaybo is that even though he wasn't same player as when he was younger, he was so smart and rarely made mistakes out there. parayko doesn't trust scandella or miko to do that and it has messed with his confidence. so parayko is now a mess. he needs steady partner that he can trust to be in right place and not do anything stupid with puck. which is why i think guy like gio is better option to be parayko partner than someone like chycrun.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
only reason i kept the tv on was to watch berube's presser.

better call out everyone INCLUDING binnington

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Well, 9 shots after two and then 12 shots in the 3rd, much better effort -- response on Thursday will be interesting to see.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
what people sometimes miss about jaybo is that even though he wasn't same player as when he was younger, he was so smart and rarely made mistakes out there. parayko doesn't trust scandella or miko to do that and it has messed with his confidence. so parayko is now a mess. he needs steady partner that he can trust to be in right place and not do anything stupid with puck. which is why i think guy like gio is better option to be parayko partner than someone like chycrun.

Boom, nailed it.

Jaybo was an excellent stick on puck defender who took the initiative which allowed Colt to focus on his own guy.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Husso will be in again on Thursday.

We’ll see if this team has any heart and if they come out pissed off in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad