Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Flames 8PM CST on BSMW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

parliamentlite

Feb 26, 2019
Thinking it's bad coaching to call for short shifts on the 2nd night of a back to back is dumb. That's how it's done, it's always done like that. If the guys are so f***ing inept that doing a short shift confuses them and they can't focus they need to get the f*** out of the NHL and go flip burgers or some shit.
This is, without question, the most listless this team has looked this season. This is bad play and bad coaching. The emphasis on short shifts (when we glided through the previous 2 games) coupled with altitude concerns comes off flat when you have three days off until the next one at home.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Not here to troll just legitimate curious…wtf happened tonight? You guys are my sleeper pick to make it to the SCF out of the West. This has to be your worst performance of the season so far no? Getting outshot 40-11 so far?!?!? Is this just a complete fluke? Cuz I haven’t been watching just saw the box score.

Larger issues somewhere beneath the surface? Or nothing to worry about just one of those random nights where the team is out of sync?

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

yurnxt

Apr 7, 2009
Every team lays an egg a couple different games every season. With how lackluster we looked last game out, I am not particularly surprised by the rotten egg that we shat out here tonight but lets score a couple and set a physical tone for our game against this same week sauce Flames team on Thursday.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Not here to troll just legitimate curious…wtf happened tonight? You guys are my sleeper pick to make it to the SCF out of the West. This has to be your worst performance of the season so far no? Getting outshot 40-11 so far?!?!? Is this just a complete fluke? Cuz I haven’t been watching just saw the box score.

Larger issues somewhere beneath the surface? Or nothing to worry about just one of those random nights where the team is out of sync?
3rd game in 4 nights. we had been on a roll and maybe got complacent. certainly didn't play with any urgency tonight. got away with middling effort last night and still won. in a long season this is gonna happen occasionally.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018

Looks like a fluke, I missed the first two periods but Blues are on the 2nd night of a back to back and the Flames are fresh and playing with fire (pun) -- Flames are coming out of a slump and just had an embarrassing loss to the Oilers they are trying to redeem themselves for. Blues are gassed and Flames are hungry.

Blues are still my pick for the SCF (if they get healthy for the playoffs).

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
This is, without question, the most listless this team has looked this season. This is bad play and bad coaching. The emphasis on short shifts (when we glided through the previous 2 games) coupled with altitude concerns comes off flat when you have three days off until the next one at home.

No point in bothering with you if you think short shifts caused this.

Reactions: Reality Czech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad