Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Flames 8PM CST on BSMW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Humor me, for I am stupid. How does it work?

Thinking it's bad coaching to call for short shifts on the 2nd night of a back to back is dumb. That's how it's done, it's always done like that. If the guys are so f***ing inept that doing a short shift confuses them and they can't focus they need to get the f*** out of the NHL and go flip burgers or some shit.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
I am sure this topic has been betaen to death here, but as an outsider, can someone give a brief rundown as to why Pieterangelo was not signed? Like why was the Faulk signing made knowing Pieterangelo is a UFA? Although if no one wants to answer because it's been discussed too many times I understand lol, was just wondering as an outsider

Because Armstrong is a has big ego.Petro wanted a no movement clause, Army doesn't do that.That's why he isn't a blue anymore and blues are sure missing him contrary to what other fans say.

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
Just wait until they tie this motherf***er. You will be hiding then. BWAAAWAAHAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad