GDT: Blues @ Avalanche| Round 1, Game 1|So It Begins|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
I dunno personally I think all of the crying homer BS you find with "missed calls Waaaaa!" on every board on this site is disgusting but maybe that is just me?

I prefer a game called evenly but with fewer power play opportunities on both sides myself.

We are in this game, we can hang around in this series and if Binnington continues to be our best player as the series unfolds, that doesn't bode well for the "wish we were all wearing contact jerseys" opponents!
You want an evenly called game with less penalties but are sickened by Blues fans being angry over a slew foot getting let go and a game changing flop getting called. Out of all the plays to call a penalty.

when are they going to call CO for diving? During the PP one of the euro boys acted like he was shot when Bortz gave him a shove after the whistle

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I dunno personally I think all of the crying homer BS you find with "missed calls Waaaaa!" on every board on this site is disgusting but maybe that is just me?

I prefer a game called evenly but with fewer power play opportunities on both sides myself.

We are in this game, we can hang around in this series and if Binnington continues to be our best player as the series unfolds, that doesn't bode well for the "wish we were all wearing contact jerseys" opponents!

It has fierce competition, but the constant whining about the refs is up there for the worst part about this board this year.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
a one line team that relies on PP to carry them

right again as usual

yurnxt

Apr 7, 2009
You want an evenly called game with less penalties but are sickened by Blues fans being angry over a slew foot getting let go and a game changing flop getting called. Out of all the plays to call a penalty.

when are they going to call CO for diving? During the PP one of the euro boys acted like he was shot when Bortz gave him a shove after the whistle

Or maybe that wasn't a dive and it was actually a trip that gets called 9/10 times. Deal with it. Throughout the course of any game, both teams will get away with plenty of dirt, you don't have to worry about that. Enjoy the game instead of refereeing the refs, I say.

Reactions: DoubleK81

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
blues need to stop backing in so much. other than that, not much else goin on either way.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
its plain as day they set picks ... thats why they need to run through them .. take the body look for the hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad