Prospect Info: Blues 2024-2025 Prospect Thread

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
whoops. I didn't see the earlier Jecho tweets.

tonight mcisaac is at moose jaw later and mrsic is at kamloops around the time the blues game ends. mr. sick

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Nope. Radio silence from what i can find and he's not showing up on the Bulldogs roster either.
He’s never been sent anywhere as far as I know so must still be with the Blues. Seems concerning though. They said the plan was to send him to his Jr team and he’d immediately be playing 25-28 min/night. The injury happened December of last year. Hopefully there wasn’t some sort of set back.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Y'all might've seen these articles already, but thought I'd post them anyway.

Brantford Bulldogs Preseason

Rumors swirled during the summer that St. Louis Blues prospect Adam Jiricek could end up playing for Brantford this season. However, he is not present on the team's preseason roster.

STLToday article on Jiricek (paywalled, but they can stick that up their collective asses)

But that could change soon when Jiricek is assigned to Brantford of the Ontario Hockey League.

The plan with Jiricek was to keep him around the NHL club until he was ready to take on the heavy usage that typically happens in junior hockey with highly regarded players.

“My understanding and my experience with junior teams is when they get these guys back, he’s not going to get back and they’re not going to ease him into game,” Blues general manager Doug Armstrong said before camp. “They’ll play three (games) in three nights and he’ll probably play 28 minutes a night. We want to make sure he’s ready for that. He’s added some muscle mass; he’s worked hard this summer. We’re going to continue to get him as strong as possible and then we’ll get him off to junior hockey.”

As for his knee, Jiricek said it feels good. He skated every day of Blues camp, and he recently began easing into some contact drills.

“Feel really good,” Jiricek said. “The injury, we don’t have any issues. I try to get stronger to (prepare for) the season, so I’m working on that and I hope I’m going to be ready.”

Reactions: BlueMed and LGB

LGB

Feb 4, 2019

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad