Prospect Info: Blues 2024-2025 Prospect Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

STLegend

Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon
Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh
Are Blues giving Robertsson an honest look? He wasn’t part of the cuts. I know he got banged up a bit last week and is DTD.

Interesting though.
Last report I saw he had an upper body injury, he's still with the club for the same reason Jiricek is.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
SHL Game Notes:

Stenberg (Malmo):

I made a Swedish friend who hosts a Malmo Redhawks podcast. He said Stenberg's line didn't generate much offense in the first but he did a great job defensively. Made a couple great defensive plays covering for the center.

- After I flipped the game on in the second Stenberg's line pressures Rogle deep on D, Stenberg jumps on a loose puck and centers it to assist on the goal!

- Stenberg with a nice job spinning away from pressure behind the net to generate a chance in front but Malmo can't bury it. It's 3-3 with 7 minutes left to go and the teams are getting heated in what is Malmo's big rivalry game.

- Stenberg scores the shootout winner beating the goalie five-hole with a wrister!

Final: Malmo 4, Rogle 3 (SO): Much better game for Stenberg today after getting boosted to the first line. Generated multiple chances and tallied an assist and the GWG in the shootout. Solid defensive play as well. Stenberg finishes with 1G, 1A, and 5 SOG.

1727813759211.png

Lindstein (Brynas):

- This game is knotted at 0-0 in the second. Lindstein joins the rush and gets the puck but the goalie makes a nice save to keep it out of the net. Good to see him jumping up on the play.

- Lindstein gets caught flat-footed and gives up a partial breakaway after his team turns the puck over in the neutral zone. Lindstein got his stick in there enough to prevent the goal but not a great play overall.

Final: Farjestad 2, Rogle 1 (SO): Didn't really get to see much of Lindstein in this one as I had my eyes mostly on the Malmo game. Lindstein finishes with 0G, 0A, 0+/- and 3 SOGs.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad