Half-Assed GDT: Blue Note @ Panthers 5:30PM CST Bally Sports Midwest | LOSING STREAK CAGING EDITION

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
this is silly. guy built tone of top teams in league for a decade. won us our first Cup. last year we had like 4th most points in franchise history. he has earned the right to fix this mess. and it is a mess. and he bears responsibility. but you can't be firing gm every time team has bad year. that is loser move.

He probably yells "SHOOT" when he goes to games. I wouldn't worry about anything he says. :laugh:

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
No heart to this team

My speculation: Nobody wants to be here.

91 wants to leave (he's a cancer) and 57 after having a fantastic year was rewarded with a cold shoulder by DA.

So be it.

Rebuild.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
i'm officially on the blow it up side. i thought we would have good team this year bc i thought ROR and Tank were first liners, krug a top offensive defenseman, and that we were deep and talented. i obviously misjudged team. whether it is age or injury or guys being upset about contracts (theirs or others), we are a mess. let's deal UFAs for picks and start the next phase.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
yes they are mentally weak crybabies Panger, we know. def not flukey, this is who they are. bipolar babies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad