Half-Assed GDT: Blue Note @ Panthers 5:30PM CST Bally Sports Midwest | LOSING STREAK CAGING EDITION

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
The Panthers will be caged by the Blues in a superb team performance.

You're welcome.

panther.jpg

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Not a fan of the Bortz Mikkola pairing and not sure why Rosen was scratched when he was playing great for us. Would rather have Rosen-Mikks or Rosen-Bortz as the third pair.

Also it seems like the Saad-Ory-Leivo line was the only combo that has worked for Ryan so far, so why not bring that back. Love Acciari but he should be with Nikky and Pitlick/Toro it makes the 4th line more of a scoring threat.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Not a fan of the Bortz Mikkola pairing and not sure why Rosen was scratched when he was playing great for us. Would rather have Rosen-Mikks or Rosen-Bortz as the third pair.

Also it seems like the Saad-Ory-Leivo line was the only combo that has worked for Ryan so far, so why not bring that back. Love Acciari but he should be with Nikky and Pitlick/Toro it makes the 4th line more of a scoring threat.
for whatever reason, Leivo has found himself in Berube's doghouse. hopefully it's not the same 'maturity' issues that held him back in TOR

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Barkov was out due to Non-Covid illness when Dizee made the thread. He has been upgraded to a game time decision. I really hope Dizee didn't take this schitck so far as to poison one of the opposing team's best players.
Whatever it takes to get the dub.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
I haven’t been able to watch anything more than just a bit here and there on any losses this year
the only 3 or 4 games I have been able to watch entirely have been wins

I will be at a music trivia night this evening, so sorry in advance

• Haha
Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
entire 4th line is scratched.

not saying it won't work, but they aren't the ones who are most responsible for us sucking.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
entire 4th line is scratched.

not saying it won't work, but they aren't the ones who are most responsible for us sucking.
Leivo back with ROR, Tarasenko staying away from ROR, and Krug to the 3rd pair are pretty big changes too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->