GDT: Blue Jackets @ Habs • War of 1812 edition • Dec 1, 19h30 ET • Centre Bell • RDS, SNE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
So basically.. What I am to understand here is that.. Our awesome centre that will get 60 points without pacioretty.. Struggles get shut out the last 4 games... Has 4 points in his last 10 games... And to get him going.. He is given pacioretty as well
As #PP line.

Yet when our future top like centre struggles... He is given a RW option of
Flynn, Byron, DSP And Mitchell.. ?

Didn't the pacioretty and plejanec DSP line have 10 points the last three games?

So basically all this is to get our #3 centre going.. A player that has had top
Minutes as well as tip power play minutes the last 10
Games and has been shutout in 7 of them...

And people on here say there is no favouritism

14-67 have 8 points between them the last three games...

And they get split up to get DD going....

Un freakin real

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I agree Beau should have left it alone but We are getting run tonight. Prust or Kassian for that matter, would have run back. A little bit of crazy in the lineup isn't a bad thing in the regular season.

When this team was build, they ACCEPTED to be run over and just accept it and move on. I don't like it, but that's how it is and they think that while we will have tire marks all over, we will still come on top. That's the bet they take. We'll see if they have enough strength to do so when it count the most. All great to benefit from PP after being run over.....but you do need to be in good enough shape to still being able to be as shape in the playoffs. Remains to be seen.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
I bet Pacioretty and Plekanec are held totally unaccountable by the coaching staff. Therrien would never talk to either of them the way he cursed out Subban.

Not to mention the fact that the Montreal media basically talks about Plekanec as if he's Patrice Bergeron, a player who can do no wrong.

Something is wrong when Sven Andrighetto shows more drive and hustle on the ice than our so-called leaders Pacioretty and Plekanec.

Not too loud please. Or you'll get crucified haha.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Just saw Brolieu's fight, man that wasn't pretty. He just lost his first fight.

I feel like a mama that just want to hug his child cause he got beat up at school.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
So basically.. What I am to understand here is that.. Our awesome centre that will get 60 points without pacioretty.. Struggles get shut out the last 4 games... Has 4 points in his last 10 games... And to get him going.. He is given pacioretty as well
As #PP line.

Yet when our future top like centre struggles... He is given a RW option of
Flynn, Byron, DSP And Mitchell.. ?

Didn't the pacioretty and plejanec DSP line have 10 points the last three games?

So basically all this is to get our #3 centre going.. A player that has had top
Minutes as well as tip power play minutes the last 10
Games and has been shutout in 7 of them...

And people on here say there is no favouritism

14-67 have 8 points between them the last three games...

Un freakin real

DD clearly earned it.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

Un freakin real

Of course. Therrien do NOT want to win. He only wants DD to get stats so that he'd be able to sign a 12-year contract of 8M$ per. Michel's only goal.

We can totally disagree with Therrien as far as how he makes his lines and the fact that he thinks that this or that line makes the team better. But this stupidity about "He only does that to get DD going" is incredibly dumb.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I hope for the sake of our team AND for the sake of this forum that Pleks is back with Max next period.

MaxChart

Nov 7, 2010
Montréal
Despite his good stats, I don't think Pacioretty is having a good season.

And I still can't believe players think he's captain material, he must really be something else behind closed doors.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
I'm assuming Chantal Macchabé ?

normal_387847_10150441232783380_668393379_8857325_727891991_n.jpg

I think he's referring to Chantal Desjardins on SN.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Despite his good stats, I don't think Pacioretty is having a good season.

And I still can't believe players think he's captain material, he must really be something else behind closed doors.

At least he's better than Gorges right ? We all know he would be C right now :laugh:

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Why not try Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Ghetto?

The Galchenyuk line is doing fine.

You want to get Pacioretty going? Send him a message by benching him.

Why should he be immune to reprimands when he's the one giving the half-assed efforts? Why would Eller - who's been doing a great job on Galchenyuk LW as of late - should be the one making room to get the captain going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad