GDT: Blue Jackets @ Habs • War of 1812 edition • Dec 1, 19h30 ET • Centre Bell • RDS, SNE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
So basically.. What I am to understand here is that.. Our awesome centre that will get 60 points without pacioretty.. Struggles get shut out the last 4 games... Has 4 points in his last 10 games... And to get him going.. He is given pacioretty as well
As #PP line.

Yet when our future top like centre struggles... He is given a RW option of
Flynn, Byron, DSP And Mitchell.. ?

Didn't the pacioretty and plejanec DSP line have 10 points the last three games?

So basically all this is to get our #3 centre going.. A player that has had top
Minutes as well as tip power play minutes the last 10
Games and has been shutout in 7 of them...

And people on here say there is no favouritism

14-67 have 8 points between them the last three games...

And they get split up to get DD going....

Un freakin real

This lol. I had to argue with some people on the chucky thread because they were saying that DD has no favouritism towards him that chucky was just bad and all. If someone get everychance in the world, it's DD. And the one guy that deserve to play first line minute and with the 40goal scorer is defenitly not DD. 3p in 9games and -2 with over 16:40minutes average when Chucky has 14:30

****ing unreal coaching.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Just saw Brolieu's fight, man that wasn't pretty. He just lost his first fight.

I feel like a mama that just want to hug his child cause he got beat up at school.

The other two he had were not that good either. He's been pretty tentative the last few times he's fought. Maybe's it's cause he has something to lose now. His key to winning was that he used to go in there and like a mad man throw a lot of consecutive quick punches. Now he waits too much for the other guy to place himself.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
I hope for the sake of our team AND for the sake of this forum that Pleks is back with Max next period.

tumblr_inline_ngsow1W1Zw1s5nqde.gif

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Of course. Therrien do NOT want to win. He only wants DD to get stats so that he'd be able to sign a 12-year contract of 8M$ per. Michel's only goal.

We can totally disagree with Therrien as far as how he makes his lines and the fact that he thinks that this or that line makes the team better. But this stupidity about "He only does that to get DD going" is incredibly dumb.

No, but he sure seems to think that DD is cornerstone to the Habs success. And his rationality just go out of the window when it come to that issue.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Looks like we're sticking with the new lines. God help my sanity.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Why does Bro either miss the net or shoot right at the goalie. C'mon even I have better accuracy :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad