GDT: Blue Jackets @ Habs • War of 1812 edition • Dec 1, 19h30 ET • Centre Bell • RDS, SNE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Patches looks lost and DD and him have no chemistry left. But Plekanec is really pissing me off. His lethargic play has spread to the rest of the team. He's one of the worst if not the worst out there tonight. Tends to be he gets a goal whenever I say that so here's hoping :laugh:

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Patches looks lost and DD and him have no chemistry left. But Plekanec is really pissing me off. His lethargic play has spread to the rest of the team. He's one of the worst if not the worst out there tonight. Tends to be he gets a goal whenever I say that so here's hoping :laugh:

Maybe he just figured he would start his playoff mode early

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
These are the games in which we miss Prust.

Beaulieu didn't have to challenge him. He doesn't...we move on. We didn't need to have a sideshow for what happened. Other teams do, we don't. We don't have the guys to do so. Even Prust wouldn't teach nobody a lesson. He wouldn't be KO'ed, would do better...but wouldn't make the opponents be scared of him.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
What's going on here!? This is the sloppiest I've seen them play in a long time. Aren't they supposed to be playing to prove they can win without Price? What's this garbage on the ice tonight.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Man, we're ****ed. DD back with Pacioretty, thus not being the 3rd line anymore (or so they say 3rd line), no Price...and the team is reverting to being a chip and chase team.

They could do circles around that slowwwww Columbus team. And now they dump. Da ****.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Say what you will about DD with Patch but they just got 2 golden chances. And the Plekanec-Patch line wasn't working anymore without Gallagher.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I bet Pacioretty and Plekanec are held totally unaccountable by the coaching staff. Therrien would never talk to either of them the way he cursed out Subban.

Not to mention the fact that the Montreal media basically talks about Plekanec as if he's Patrice Bergeron, a player who can do no wrong.

Something is wrong when Sven Andrighetto shows more drive and hustle on the ice than our so-called leaders Pacioretty and Plekanec.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
What's going on here!? This is the sloppiest I've seen them play in a long time. Aren't they supposed to be playing to prove they can win without Price? What's this garbage on the ice tonight.

Columbus are no slouches. They deserve credit

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
They should be killing us with how depleted our line up looks right now.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Man, we're ****ed. DD back with Pacioretty, thus not being the 3rd line anymore (or so they say 3rd line), no Price...and the team is reverting to being a chip and chase team.

They could do circles around that slowwwww Columbus team. And now they dump. Da ****.

Did MT do that to get DD going again or Pacioretty scoring again? I'd say if you want to get Pacioretty scoring play him with your hottest center which is Galchenyuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad