GDT: Blue Jackets @ Habs • War of 1812 edition • Dec 1, 19h30 ET • Centre Bell • RDS, SNE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Yup you nailed it, all 12 points we're empty netters.

I get you love him that much, I do to trust me, when he plays with heart and determination.

If you think he's playing well with Pleks currently, then we've been watching different games.

That's the point i'm trying to make. If you think our captain is doing a good job so far, then be my guess.

Just forget about the points and stats for a minute for god's sake, there's more to that in hockey.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I thought it was 4 minutes worst case scenario. Most likely 2 minutes.

5 and a game is way overboard. Like I said earlier, the ref must have thought he got the head, or maybe a knee.

It should've been 2, but the refs always brutalize the Habs. All you have to do is look at microfracture Mark Stone.

I don't believe Calvert dove and was faking though. Unsuspecting like that. Good hit to the chest. He had all the air sucked out of him. That is painful and scary, because you can't breathe and when you can again it hurts like anything to breathe. Temporary condition, but not pleasant.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Looking at the replay and how hard the guy got hit, I'm just fine with that being a five minute penalty. Blindside hits need to be thrown out of the game. He didn't just nudge the guy.

I've watched it a few times as well and I disagree. That should be a 2 minute interference penalty and that's all.

freezie

cold as ice
Apr 23, 2004
Go Habs!!
Lmfao :handclap:

Good interview Paul

beetlejuice-beetlejuice-the-movie-1081504_848_477.jpg

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It's a new league though. We're seeing a lot more of these kinds of calls now. Hits that would've been praised ten years ago can now land you a suspension. I have zero problem with the league looking to take that kind of stuff out of the game.

I have no problem with it either. But they need to be more consistent with it imo.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It's only clean if they do it
Right. Sorry I forgot. :laugh:
I've watched it a few times as well and I disagree. That should be a 2 minute interference penalty and that's all.
That's cool. Just saying that those kinds of calls don't really bother me. If it was one of our guys getting hit we'd all be pretty pissed. Those kinds of hits don't belong in the game and if you're severe about policing them then hopefully they will go away.
I have no problem with it either. But they need to be more consistent with it imo.
Good point, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad