GDT: Blue Jackets @ Habs • War of 1812 edition • Dec 1, 19h30 ET • Centre Bell • RDS, SNE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Right. Sorry I forgot. :laugh:

That's cool. Just saying that those kinds of calls don't really bother me. If it was one of our guys getting hit we'd all be pretty pissed. Those kinds of hits don't belong in the game and if you're severe about policing them then hopefully they will go away.

Good point, I agree.

I wouldn't have been pissed about the hit if it were on a Hab. I would've loved the 5 minute PP of course but the hit wasn't even very hard and wasn't targeting the head so I don't see what there would be to be pissed at IMO.

I'll stick by my first reply that a 2 minute interference penalty should've been the call on that and not a 5 and a game.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Plekanec and Pacioretty on the PP for pratically an entire 2 mins. Those two look like garbage right now, no drive, no patience, no creativity.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I wouldn't have been pissed about the hit if it were on a Hab. I would've loved the 5 minute PP of course but the hit wasn't even very hard and wasn't targeting the head so I don't see what there would be to be pissed at IMO.

I'll stick by my first reply that a 2 minute interference penalty should've been the call on that and not a 5 and a game.
Fair enough.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Plekanec on the PP. Either always make stupid passes or take stupid shots. getting tired of this BS lol. Him and Max are just awful on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad