Blue Bombers 2022 Season Thread - Stunning Loss. Dynasty Interrupted. 2023 awaits.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Watched the game on and off at the cottage. The offence feels different without the running threat of Harris even though he was diminished last season. I miss watching him running down hill violently in the 4th quarter to secure wins but that ship has sailed.

I thought the Argo’s looked pretty good late in the game. Honestly a win is a win and you take the pretty ones with the fortunate bounce ones and just move forward.

CFL is a fun game to watch.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Slow morning in the office. So...my post-game thoughts haha

Offense
Well this group has been mostly a disaster this year. My optimism on Oliveira is waning quite a bit. He is just not hitting the holes as hard as he needs to consistently enough. I actually thought he had a better 2nd half this game, he had 2/3 runs for 5-7 yards on first down, but it wasn't nearly enough and far too late in this one. They needed to establish that run game in the 1st half. They won't for whatever reason give Augustine a chance. They are currently starting 8 Canadians, if this continues they might have to switch RB to American spot and give McCrae a full chance. That will create alot of headaches when Alexander returns, but can't be getting ahead of ourselves. Bombers decided that the swing pass/screen pass was going to replace the run game yesterday and what a disaster that was. Augustine 2catch/2target - 19 yards, Oliveira 3catch/3target - 6 yards, McCrae 3catch/4target - -5yards. Take out the one 17 yarder from Augustine and it's 7catches on 8 targets for 3 yards. That's pathetic. Downfield it seemed the Bombers could not get open at all. Almost every completion Collaros had to scramble buy time, change the launch angle before finally he could find anything open. It seems like Ellingson is the only WR capable of getting open. Hard to judge on TV as they don't show downfield much, but at least Collaros wasn't finding it if they were open. Bailey has been arguably the 2nd biggest disappointment so far this year outside of Oliveira. Toronto has great DT, but the interior OL is getting to be very concerning as well. Buck Pierce has his hands full getting this unit turned around, and I'm not convinced he's helping. Bombers have been a conservative team offensively for a long time now, but it looks like Harris' patented 20 yard rushes on draw plays on 2nd and 15, or turning a screen on 2nd and 12 into a 15 yard gain bailed us out and we are missing that big time right now.

Defense
Up and down game I would say. This big plays that were missing in the Ottawa series have showed up in a big way here lately with Rose, Bighill, Willie really stepping up making game changing plays. Don't forget DT Cameron Lawson (acquired in a trade from MTL at the draft, Thomas' backup, and also fun fact the youngest player on the Bombers roster) dropped another almost for sure pick 6 as well. Could have been an even bigger day for the D. However they are still getting picked apart. Rose right now is looking like Jovon Johnson. Was once an elite shutdown CB nobody could touch, but as the years start to build up the top end ability is gone to be a shutdown guy. Still a decent CB, but lives and dies on big plays both for and against. No longer the shutdown corner he once was, but still has those instincts and football IQ to make the big plays. The line has been just so-so to start the year. Some big plays, but not generating anything consistently without extra help. Where has Jackson Jeffcoat been? I am very worried about Kyrie Wilson, the run defense fell apart a little bit after he left the game. And on how it looked, that might be a season ender for Wilson. One bright spot I thought Malcolm Thompson had his best game of the year. Beyond the fumble recovery and pitch out to Taylor (which was a fantastic play) he was coming downhill with more force and we started to see that hard hitting S we saw in pre-season. He layed a few great licks in on Harris. Starting to find his positioning. Thought it was a tough first start for Demerio Houston. Not that he played poorly, but that he couldn't seem to catch a break, from the INT Toronto took away, to just not quite finding his positioning at times. We'll see how it goes going forward.

ST
We if there's very good positive I think it was on ST. You have to start with Liegghio and he can't do much more than what he's been asked to do. Perfect 10 for 10 on FGs. Still struggling a bit mentally with just a 5 for 7 on XP this year, but seems to be rounding into form. Punting is really coming along. He was "fine" as a punter last year, but he's really upped his game this year. His average is up nearly 4 yards from last year (43.7 to 47.3) but more than that he is really placing the ball well for the most part limiting returns. Would like for Grant to start to find his was, he's currently 10th in the league in PR average (9th if you remove Dejon Brissett's 1 PR on the year). Better on KR at 5th (but Adarius Pickett has just 1 KR, so really 4th in the league), but hasn't really found his groove yet there either. Overall all though the ST are doing their jobs and it seems most games we are winning field position on ST exchanges so can't complain much here.

Next game things get real. Bombers are on a short week, traveling from TOR to WPG, then all the way out the west coast. This will be a real challenge. I'm guessing oddsmakers will even have BC as the favourite in front a re-invigorated crowd at BC Place. The Bombers are obviously a veteran team that knows how to win, BC are the new kids on the block. I think it'll be a great game that can go either way. Key is going to be not letting that potent offense of BC's get going early. They looked human last game, and the Bombers D is a step up on Ottawa's. Of course BC's D hasn't gotten as much press but they are a damn good unit as well. Much like us though their a little banged up, particularly at LB so we need to be able to establish that run game. Should be a fun one though.

Last edited:

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012

Offense
Well this group has been mostly a disaster this year. My optimism on Oliveira is waning quite a bit. He is just not hitting the holes as hard as he needs to consistently enough. I actually thought he had a better 2nd half this game, he had 2/3 runs for 5-7 yards on first down, but it wasn't nearly enough and far too late in this one. They needed to establish that run game in the 1st half. They won't for whatever reason give Augustine a chance. They are currently starting 8 Canadians, if this continues they might have to switch RB to American spot and give McCrae a full chance. That will create alot of headaches when Alexander returns, but can't be getting ahead of ourselves. Bombers decided that the swing pass/screen pass was going to replace the run game yesterday and what a disaster that was. Augustine 2catch/2target - 19 yards, Oliveira 3catch/3target - 6 yards, McCrae 3catch/4target - -5yards. Take out the one 17 yarder from Augustine and it's 7catches on 8 targets for 3 yards. That's pathetic. Downfield it seemed the Bombers could not get open at all. Almost every completion Collaros had to scramble buy time, change the launch angle before finally he could find anything open. It seems like Ellingson is the only WR capable of getting open. Hard to judge on TV as they don't show downfield much, but at least Collaros wasn't finding it if they were open. Bailey has been arguably the 2nd biggest disappointment so far this year outside of Oliveira. Toronto has great DT, but the interior OL is getting to be very concerning as well. Buck Pierce has his hands full getting this unit turned around, and I'm not convinced he's helping. Bombers have been a conservative team offensively for a long time now, but it looks like Harris' patented 20 yard rushes on draw plays on 2nd and 15, or turning a screen on 2nd and 12 into a 15 yard gain bailed us out and we are missing that big time right now.

Defense
Up and down game I would say. This big plays that were missing in the Ottawa series have showed up in a big way here lately with Rose, Bighill, Willie really stepping up making game changing plays. Don't forget DT Cameron Lawson (acquired in a trade from MTL at the draft, Thomas' backup, and also fun fact the youngest player on the Bombers roster) dropped another almost for sure pick 6 as well. Could have been an even bigger day for the D. However they are still getting picked apart. Rose right now is looking like Jovon Johnson. Was once an elite shutdown CB nobody could touch, but as the years start to build up the top end ability is gone to be a shutdown guy. Still a decent CB, but lives and dies on big plays both for and against. No longer the shutdown corner he once was, but still has those instincts and football IQ to make the big plays. The line has been just so-so to start the year. Some big plays, but not generating anything consistently without extra help. Where has Jackson Jeffcoat been? I am very worried about Kyrie Wilson, the run defense fell apart a little bit after he left the game. And on how it looked, that might be a season ender for Wilson. One bright spot I thought Malcolm Thompson had his best game of the year. Beyond the fumble recovery and pitch out to Taylor (which was a fantastic play) he was coming downhill with more force and we started to see that hard hitting S we saw in pre-season. He layed a few great licks in on Harris. Starting to find his positioning. Thought it was a tough first start for Demerio Houston. Not that he played poorly, but that he couldn't seem to catch a break, from the INT Toronto took away, to just not quite finding his positioning at times. We'll see how it goes going forward.

ST
We if there's very good positive I think it was on ST. You have to start with Liegghio and he can't do much more than what he's been asked to do. Perfect 10 for 10 on FGs. Still struggling a bit mentally with just a 5 for 7 on XP this year, but seems to be rounding into form. Punting is really coming along. He was "fine" as a punter last year, but he's really upped his game this year. His average is up nearly 4 yards from last year (43.7 to 47.3) but more than that he is really placing the ball well for the most part limiting returns. Would like for Grant to start to find his was, he's currently 10th in the league in PR average (9th if you remove Dejon Brissett's 1 PR on the year). Better on KR at 5th (but Adarius Pickett has just 1 KR, so really 4th in the league), but hasn't really found his groove yet there either. Overall all though the ST are doing their jobs and it seems most games we are winning field position on ST exchanges so can't complain much here.

Next game things get real. Bombers are on a short week, traveling from TOR to WPG, then all the way out the west coast. This will be a real challenge. I'm guessing oddsmakers will even have BC as the favourite in front a re-invigorated crowd at BC Place. The Bombers are obviously a veteran team that knows how to win, BC are the new kids on the block. I think it'll be a great game that can go either way. Key is going to be not letting that potent offense of BC's get going early. They looked human last game, and the Bombers D is a step up on Ottawa's. Of course BC's D hasn't gotten as much press but they are a damn good unit as well. Much like us though their a little banged up, particularly at LB so we need to be able to establish that run game. Should be a fun one though.
-I never understood making Collaros the highest paid QB in the league and not leaving enough money for Harris. It’s like they don’t understand their own offense. I’m not saying Collaros isn’t good. He is but he’s not the best QB in the league. Harris set Collaros up for success not the other way around. Harris gave the offense ball control and balance that kept the other teams offense off the field And their defense on their heals. Having a Harris level RB would have kept the Argos offense off the field for at least one of their scores last night. We are past the Argos now so I’m officially done lamenting Harris (probably……maybe).

Houston was ok but there are few things in sport that drives me crazy like a pro athlete throwing a hissy fit or whining at the ref while the play is still on. I’d bench Houston for crying and flailing on the ground like a toddler while a 135lbs WR wrestles the ball away from him. Just embarrassing.

-Jeffcoat is playing? The only time they even mentioned his name was when he called the ball short of a 1st down.

-Wilson seems like a fairly underrated player to me on this defense. Hope he’s alright.

Reactions: kanadalainen

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
-I never understood making Collaros the highest paid QB in the league and not leaving enough money for Harris. It’s like they don’t understand their own offense. I’m not saying Collaros isn’t good. He is but he’s not the best QB in the league. Harris set Collaros up for success not the other way around. Harris gave the offense ball control and balance that kept the other teams offense off the field And their defense on their heals. Having a Harris level RB would have kept the Argos offense off the field for at least one of their scores last night. We are past the Argos now so I’m officially done lamenting Harris (probably……maybe).

Houston was ok but there are few things in sport that drives me crazy like a pro athlete throwing a hissy fit or whining at the ref while the play is still on. I’d bench Houston for crying and flailing on the ground like a toddler while a 135lbs WR wrestles the ball away from him. Just embarrassing.

-Jeffcoat is playing? The only time they even mentioned his name was when he called the ball short of a 1st down.

-Wilson seems like a fairly underrated player to me on this defense. Hope he’s alright.
collaros is 21-2 with 1 loss when it didn't matter, won 2 grey cups and mop last year, of course he was going to get paid

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian

Offense

Defense

ST

wow, this is A+, much much better than tsn.

thanks!

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
collaros is 21-2 with 1 loss when it didn't matter, won 2 grey cups and mop last year, of course he was going to get paid
Exactly my point. They attributed the team stats to Collaros when he wasn’t the lynchpin of the offense.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020

We are talking about a totally different game if Houston secures that ball... or if Proulx calls him down at the 2 - Argos would have imploded

Exactly my point. They attributed the team stats to Collaros when he wasn’t the lynchpin of the offense.
Collaros pocket presence keeps games alive for us... we just need a run game that other teams at least respect

We essentially gave Harris' $$ to Oliviera and Augustine - thats looking like a mistake now since we just dont use Augustine and Oli doesn't have that second push that a power back needs

Reactions: thereturn

WPGChief

May 25, 2017
Winnipeg
jetsnation.ca
I’m not sure what the Bombers can do to solve their running game offence at the moment. Demski has had some success on the jet sweeps but Janarion Grant didn’t last night. We’ve seen other teams kill our defence on the line of scrimmage passes because our DBs play so far off but when Pierce kept calling them last night, we got stuffed for a loss almost every time. Oliveira is too slow getting up to the line and is late bouncing to the outside, whereas Augustine just tries to plow through but gets tackled every time, even though he’s faster.

My only thought is that Pierce needs to get a little more creative with his calls on first down to make the offence less predictable. There’s not a lot of movement from our WRs that aren’t just gaining speed for their routes, and maybe they can empty the backfield more often to utilize more of Collaros’ strengths in passing the ball instead. But, that interior OL injury list and departures is getting longer and more worrisome, for sure.

BC is going to be a real good measuring stick for both the offence and defence (and Rourke), and likely a terrific game to watch. Real excited for this Saturday, even if the deck appears to be stacked against the Bombers.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
I’m not sure what the Bombers can do to solve their running game offence at the moment. Demski has had some success on the jet sweeps but Janarion Grant didn’t last night. We’ve seen other teams kill our defence on the line of scrimmage passes because our DBs play so far off but when Pierce kept calling them last night, we got stuffed for a loss almost every time. Oliveira is too slow getting up to the line and is late bouncing to the outside, whereas Augustine just tries to plow through but gets tackled every time, even though he’s faster.

My only thought is that Pierce needs to get a little more creative with his calls on first down to make the offence less predictable. There’s not a lot of movement from our WRs that aren’t just gaining speed for their routes, and maybe they can empty the backfield more often to utilize more of Collaros’ strengths in passing the ball instead. But, that interior OL injury list and departures is getting longer and more worrisome, for sure.

BC is going to be a real good measuring stick for both the offence and defence (and Rourke), and likely a terrific game to watch. Real excited for this Saturday, even if the deck appears to be stacked against the Bombers.
To be fair, our C and LG are not the same quality as last year... which is surprising since I really like Gray.

I'd like to see Grant at RB for a game

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Need to stop wasting time with Oliviera at some point. Frankly, I have never seen what perhaps other have to create this allure.

There were some rumors of off the field stuff regarding Harris that I’ve heard - but the run game needs to be addressed soon.

Reactions: TS Quint

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
harris missed half the games last year and collaros didn't fall off at all, he's a major part of our offense and deserved to get paid, paying harris and losing collaros would have been the worst mistake the franchise could make
Every game they lost last year Harris didn’t play.

Keep it on the tracks. I’be already a said Collaros is a good QB. He just not the best in the league. Better than average. But where was he going to go? Get the same money from the Argos and then take the real chance of missing out on playoff money? Bombers overpaid.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Here are some more in-depth thoughts for @Holden Caulfield to (likely) disagree with :P

- As many of us have noted, the offence is REALLY starting to hurt us. The lack of run game is affecting the passing game; teams don't have even an iota of respect for our craptastic ground game. Buck Pierce's playcalling hasn't helped matters, the offence is way too predictable. Schoen and Ellingson have been solid adds, but we miss the deep-threat of Adams and the playmaking of Lawler. Demski's injury just compounds matters. I think it's still too early to say whether or not letting Harris go was a mistake. I mean, this was the first game so far this year he finished. His durability and health is and will continue to be a concern all season. It's a shame our running backs haven't been as good as we've hoped, but there's only so much money to go around and it is tough to give the salary and role to a 35-year-old running back that Harris would've wanted. Further, Oliveira has been a big disappointment this season. As others have said, he just doesn't have the physicality that Harris has. Harris was making something out of nothing all game; Oliveira was swallowed up continuously. We're all sounding like broken records here, but for the love of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches give Augustine more touches already. I don't care that he isn't from Winnipeg. Yeah, he hasn't exactly been Mr. Superstar back there, but come on, he's shown more than Oliveira and a scatback is probably more useful right now considering our interior O-line is struggling to create holes. I'm not sure how they were able to get him to sign here again considering how sparingly he is used. The Bombers have seemingly caught on to the idea that our run game is hurting us, because they elected to bring McCrae in. American RBs need to be gamebreakers, and I'm not sure I see the potential from him, but for the next bit while we have the ratio flexibility, it doesn't hurt to give him a shot - I'd prefer Augustine but they've got to audition someone - Oliveira has been horrendous. (I still think Oliveira can develop into a solid starter, but he's not there yet).

- Defense was more of the same. The two interceptions were nice, but allowing a bum like MBT to throw for over 300 yards on you is frustrating. The lack of resistance on that final drive of the game was absolutely embarrassing. That said, the pitiful offence meant the defence was on the field way too much but they hung in there pretty well overall. I thought Bighill had a very good game. That Wilson injury is a killer though. Harris began to run all over us once he went down. Rose's pick was great, but he's still getting beat. A lot. I thought Houston was alright, he's young and he'll probably get better - he was robbed of an interception though. Just mindboggling that they gave that to Banks - up there with some of the worst CFL calls I've ever seen - he had control of the ball and hit the ground (should've been ruled down by contact as Banks was all over him) and then Banks rips the ball out and they give it to him? Hilarious. I know the CFL wants football to succeed in Toronto, but come on ... Didn't hear a ton about Nichols which probably means teams aren't even looking his way. That's good. Defensive line had a quiet game by their standards, but they're among the least of my concerns this season.

- Kicking: I agree Liegghio has developed into a decent punter and he'll probably continue to improve. I'm still nervous when he lines up for a field goal but so far he's been nailing them. Bede's miss was just karma for the blown INT/TD call, so I'll take it, but still, letting them march down the field like that is a big concern

Saturday's game will be interesting. I'll have to catch it on the PVR as I'm tied up during the evening, but I'm looking forward to it. There are so many things lined up against the Bombers in this one. The key injuries are absolutely piling up now and will be hard to overcome (Alexander, Couture, Demski, Wilson). We're playing on the road across the country against a rested Lions team. Our hapless secondary is stuck playing Tom Brady. Our anemic offence will likely force our defence to stay on the field way too long against the Brady Bunch. Thing is, last year when morons were hyping up the other team or when things were stacked against the Bombers, the Bombers came out and played like champs (remember before the LDC when everyone was lapping up the Roughriders? Bombers put an end to that). We'll see what happens this time around but it seems clear this isn't the same Bombers team and I think we'll be hard-pressed to get the win. A loss on Saturday could drop us to fourth in the West (pretty rough to be there with a 4-1 record), but it won't be the end of the world. Hopefully we can tread water for the next bit while our wounded heal and we can begin to fire on all cylinders later in the season rather than peaking early.

Go Bombers

Last edited:

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg

Keep it on the tracks. I’be already a said Collaros is a good QB. He just not the best in the league. Better than average. But where was he going to go? Get the same money from the Argos and then take the real chance of missing out on playoff money? Bombers overpaid.

It’s a hard question for sure.

I tend to lean that Collaros had to be kept at all cost. I don’t think he’s an amazing QB, but he’s efficient and has shown to be a fit with this group. We too easily forget the days of this team when they struggled to field a viable QB.

I very much agree with trying to retain members of the OL, and Collaros. That seems to be what it came down to.

They just need to realize Oliviera is a mirage, and move on no matter how good of a community guy he is. This team has a surprising 4-0 record based on play. They have an OL to get a hell of a lot more out of a RB than Oliviera has provided. A powerback needs to play with more controlled pace, and to put it simply - ferocity. I don’t see that from him at all.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015

we lost 3 games last year... the final 2 where we rested guys and collaros only played 1 half(where had he stayed in we would have won...) who is the best qb in the league right now?

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016

The Bombers are dreadful at finding/developing QB talent. The Bombers are now 21-1 in games that Collaros has played and finished since they acquired him. They literally have more Grey Cup wins than total losses with him in the lineup. To make this stat even crazier, the Bombers had lost four of five before Collaros came in and were on a clear downward spiral before he helped turn them aroud. Who should they have gone after if they let Collaros go? He's the reigning MOP, you can't lowball him and then go with someone unproven during a championship window.

I love Harris and will always appreciate what he did for our city but sometimes the business side of football is tough. A mid-30s RB who plays a bruising style may not be the greatest investment. It sucks our younger running backs haven't shown much (although I still contend that Augustine hasn't been given a fair shake), but moving on from Harris to pay Collaros shouldn't be the move that dooms us.

Last edited:

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
It’s a hard question for sure.

I tend to lean that Collaros had to be kept at all cost. I don’t think he’s an amazing QB, but he’s efficient and has shown to be a fit with this group. We too easily forget the days of this team when they struggled to field a viable QB.

I very much agree with trying to retain members of the OL, and Collaros. That seems to be what it came down to.

They just need to realize Oliviera is a mirage, and move on no matter how good of a community guy he is. This team has a surprising 4-0 record based on play. They have an OL to get a hell of a lot more out of a RB than Oliviera has provided.
There are plenty of QBs right now. This isnt the NHL where millionaires won’t come here. Pay him what he is really worth not for what the team has done together.

Let him go to Ottawa, I’ll take Masoli and Collaros can worry about missing out on playoff Cheques and getting his head taken off behind that Swiss cheese line. See if he wants to be part of a Chris Jones gong show in Edmonton, miss the playoff with the Argos, seems like that team has a lot of fun together Fighting on the bench every game like a bunch of clowns.

Hell yeah he’s heads and shoulders better than Nichols for whatever that is worth It still doesn’t make him the best QB in the league to me. They paid him $65k more than any other QB And they were basically bidding against themselves. They paid him like he is by far the best player in the league and it’s just my opinion that he is in the mix of a top 3 QB and not by far the best. The Bombers gave him a lot of talent to work with like possibly the best receiver and running back in the league last year. THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE COUNTRY. Collaros played his role and was good. It wasn’t Collaros dragging this team kicking and screaming to a Cup.

To me the only thing that makes sense is the Bombers didn’t trust Harris to stay healthy and for some reason thought Olivera was ready.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020

Bit of a stretch... Collaros didn't play in one of those games and was in for like two series in the other one... plus one of those was Augustine's breakout game for 150 yards

Harris would not have made up for McGuire's four interceptions Im sorry.

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
There are plenty of QBs right now. This isnt the NHL where millionaires won’t come here. Pay him what he is really worth not for what the team has done together.

Let him go to Ottawa, I’ll take Masoli and Collaros can worry about missing out on playoff Cheques and getting his head taken off behind that Swiss cheese line. See if he wants to be part of a Chris Jones gong show in Edmonton, miss the playoff with the Argos, seems like that team has a lot of fun together Fighting on the bench every game like a bunch of clowns.

Hell yeah he’s heads and shoulders better than Nichols for whatever that is worth It still doesn’t make him the best QB in the league to me. They paid him $65k more than any other QB And they were basically bidding against themselves. They paid him like he is by far the best player in the league and it’s just my opinion that he is in the mix of a top 3 QB and not by far the best. The Bombers gave him a lot of talent to work with like possibly the best receiver and running back in the league last year. THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE COUNTRY. Collaros played his role and was good. It wasn’t Collaros dragging this team kicking and screaming to a Cup.

To me the only thing that makes sense is the Bombers didn’t trust Harris to stay healthy and for some reason thought Olivera was ready.

Appreciate the thoughts, but I do disagree. After two championships, you can’t let go of the quarterback. Optics aside, it’s the most important position in the game for a reason. If it’s worked with him, you don’t mess with that. He is overpaid for his talent level, but back to back championships will do that sadly.

Some of the things I’ve heard (again just rumors), with Harris were in relation to conditioning, and off the field behaviour.

At the end of the day it came down to money, and if Oliviera could play this conversation wouldn’t be happening. He’s been a major problem, and as this is not a rebuilding year - one that needs to be dealt with.

Reactions: Huffer and TS Quint

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
we lost 3 games last year... the final 2 where we rested guys and collaros only played 1 half(where had he stayed in we would have won...) who is the best qb in the league right now?
Rourke.

Collaros Is in a mix with Fajardo and Masoli for 2,3,4. I just think Mitchell is a loser so I put him a slight level down Maybe with Evans, Arbuckle and Harris.

Collaros isn’t $65k better than the league.

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
Bit of a stretch... Collaros didn't play in one of those games and was in for like two series in the other one... plus one of those was Augustine's breakout game for 150 yards

Harris would not have made up for McGuire's four interceptions Im sorry.
It’s Harris’ fault McGuire sucks?

collaros is better then fajardo/masoli give me a break... also way to soon to put rourke up top...
Explain

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad