Blue Bombers 2022 Season Thread - Stunning Loss. Dynasty Interrupted. 2023 awaits.

None

Feb 22, 2012
I wonder what the issue is with Augustine that they're seemingly going to McRae before giving him a real shot.

Reactions: Mbraunm

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Bombers O had some glimpses but overall they are a work in progress and need to get much better. D is not last years D but still very good

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
That Bede PAT miss was the football gods making it up to us for some awful calls tonight. Banks’s TD is up there with some of the worst calls I’ve ever seen. Nice to hear Toronto Sports Net’s Rod Smith act all somber after it happened.

But dang, this team needs to wake the f*** up. Offence is non-existent. No run game whatsoever.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Hopefully Kyrie Wilson's injury isn't season ending. I wonder if we start seeing Hansen a little more in games where we're missing Wilson's run stopping?

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Ok that game was too emotionally draining to get a full review. Team needs to pick it up, particularly on offense. But hey a win is a win. Let's hope for the best on the injury front on a shorter week going across the country into BC on Saturday. That'll be the real test if the Bombers are playing down to their opponents or if they really aren't that great.

Reactions: roccerfeller

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Hopefully Kyrie Wilson's injury isn't season ending. I wonder if we start seeing Hansen a little more in games where we're missing Wilson's run stopping?
Just speculating but history says when a football player goes down without contact and appears to have an lower leg/ankle injury it is almost always an Achilles injury.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
two things.....r bailey and a running game.....both have to start coming thru.....bucks play calling was suspect to me a couple of times, too close to the vest

Reactions: Fairview

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
The only thing that makes this game better is the woe that we hear when Winnipeg D makes a stand
I usually don’t care but Duanne Ford and Dunigan were especially Toronto biased today. Milt more than compensated though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad