Blue Bombers 2022 Season Thread - Stunning Loss. Dynasty Interrupted. 2023 awaits.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
- Kicking remains an area of concern. Hard to believe they couldn't find someone better this offseason. I think Liegghio's problem is in his head. He was a good kicker in school; the CFL shouldn't be any different.

CFL jerseys have tighter collars. :sarcasm:

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Oliveira lacks burst to the hole
We still give up way to much yardage through the air but both the O and D made the key plays when they needed.
much better line play on both sides to me.

2-0 onwards and upwards!

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Heart and soul guy, welcome back

QuerulousTheseBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Hamilton killing Calgary. Bombers gonna get absolutely demolished on Friday if they play like they did in the first two weeks; hopefully they know that and come out strong.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Hamilton killing Calgary. Bombers gonna get absolutely demolished on Friday if they play like they did in the first two weeks; hopefully they know that and come out strong.
well maybe we get second half hamilton

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Suckskatchewan struggled as mightily with shitty-ass Edmonton as we did with Ottawa

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
Listened to The Waggle podcast for the first time - the Kevin Glenn interview was pretty interesting (Henoc Muamba on it as well - I think he still holds some love for Wpg, too). KG split his "best city to play in/best fan atmosphere/best team playing memory" question between 3 cities - Van, SK, and WPG - I can understand even if it pisses me off a tiny bit (as a season ticket holder during the KG years). :wave::rant::laugh:

I skimmed through the timestamps a bit, since I didn't care about their analysis of week 1 games, but the ending was good, too - KG gave us some love re: the Labour Day Classic - but mentioned Ham/Tor was the dirtiest LDC.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg

Couture not practicing today. Not great. Might buy Gray another game. Team would probably not want to make 2 changes on OL, so might be Kolankowski starting a C, with Dobson as 6th man.

Rose is also out today. I dont think hes been healthy yet this year, IMO.

Last edited:

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Shai Ross was released by the Elks today. From Winnipeg he showed alot of potential last year, IMO. The lone bright spot at WR on the 2021 Elks team. Known internationally for his viral videos (dunking oreo upside down mid jump/backflip with a barbell). Would be a great depth signing with upside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad