Post-Game Talk: Bloojackets @ Caps - Nuff that ****, Cbus (7pm)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Not a very good period by Washington (other than the 2 goals of course).

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Nice to see our Lady Byng score.

I almost would sacrifice a loss to see Pitt's record fall. Almost.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Impressed by the Bluejackets. Very structured, well coached team with talent and wheels. They're like waves crashing the shore, over and over relentless. You have to skate with them or they'll wear you down.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Did you actually expect them to flat out dominate the best team in the league?

No. Don't get me wrong it wasn't a BAD period, but I think the Capitals are lucky to be up by 2. I'd like to see more extended possessions in the offensive zone.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Alan May, "strong opening 10, then careless with the puck, Kuzy with 3 different opportunities to get it to net and doesn't, Wilson has a point blank shot and tries a backhand pass. That has to stop"

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Not a bad period. We need to make more quick indirect passes in our zone to break their forecheck and start some odd man rushes. Orpik has made a couple of those plays. If we just rim the puck around the boards the rest of the game we will be in trouble.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Top lines need to do better. Ovi has been invisible. Oshie no chances. Backstrom not enough possession.

This is a credit to being a deep team - both bottom lines have been good. However, in big games you're going to need your big players. If top line gets going - we are in great shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad