Post-Game Talk: Bloojackets @ Caps - Nuff that ****, Cbus (7pm)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGone

Nov 18, 2009
Ok we heard last year that the Caps underlying stats said they were worse than their record early on, and that the Pens were better than their record. What do those same stats say about Cbus?

I watched about eight periods over a few games. And they seem to pass the eye test. They always seem to be leaning on the other team. Always pushing to make something happen. Its kind of refreshing to watch.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Kuzy has been taking a lot of stupid penalties lately. Nice goal by Winnik, those are the garbage goals that win playoff games.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Was a pretty weak call on Kuzya imo. Also surprised at this CBus Powerplay. They're running the old overload style, really do feel like its easier to defend.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Don't you mean pretty textbook? Either way the PK looked very solid right there. Thanks Holt.

I mean, it was a penalty. I call it weak just because its the kind of thing you'll see 10 or 20 times a game and isn't called.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
I hate dubinsky and foligno soooo much. everybody can score on us but not those *****

good pk

hockeykicker

Global Moderator
Dec 3, 2014
Doubt it's a trade. Supposedly left early during practice/wamrups as well so maybe he's tweaked something or feeling under the weather.

Either way they do need a backup guy. Can Brett leonhardt play as backup if needed?

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Either way they do need a backup guy. Can Brett leonhardt play as backup if needed?

How do the emergency rules work? I figured they could only do that if it happened before the game. Because he was on the bench for the game, he's the guy in the pipes if something happens to Grubi no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad