GDT: Blackhawks @ Predators - 7:00CT NBCSCH

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
IfcI were coach ...I bench Keith Murphy Cdh and Zadorov..alk should be gone...buyouts...trades Nythi g..do notcsign ZDorov...Sign ufa dmen who are competent defensively .

This cannot continue.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Like I thought this season was about letting the rookies grow? Get Zadorov and DeHaan out of the lineup and let the rookies grow then.

Forget the playoffs, let the rookies go nuts, make mistakes and have fun. No more garbage veterans with zero talent.
Zadarov hasn't been the problem.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Foley: "de Haan waited a little too long..."

^The most criticism I've ever heard Foley/Eddie give CdH.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Why does 10 5 K always go MIA vs.Nashville.

Super stars shoukd superstar some of tgectime..but this is far from leading g and earning the money he gets...

Instead we gittawa watch Nashville kids star agaibatvus and our stinky vets.

saluki

Nov 18, 2017
Zadarov is so confused about what he is at the NHL level. Probably the most confused amongst all current NHL roster players.

He thinks his job is to be a skilled D man with size and he couldn't be more wrong. If he wants to make a real impact at the highest level he needs to crunch people and beat the crap out of them if they come at him. He needs to immediately flatten guys who take liberties with his teammates. He needs to be the toughness of any team he's on.

But he doesn't seem to have the heart and soul to be that guy. As of now he's replacement level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad