Value of: Blackhawks Fire Sale

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Price on Hagel or Toews from NYR?

Starting offer for Hagel:

Jones/Robertson/Reunanen+Gauthier+2nd or Kravtsov straight up

Starting offer for Toews:

Chytil+1st+Jones/Robertson/Reunanen for Toews @ 3 million retained

its josh

May 13, 2020
Price on Hagel or Toews from NYR?

Starting offer for Hagel:

Jones/Robertson/Reunanen+Gauthier+2nd or Kravtsov straight up

Starting offer for Toews:

Chytil+1st+Jones/Robertson/Reunanen for Toews @ 3 million retained
Huge overpay, at this point.
Chytil/Kravtsov, Hajek, 1st or 2nd. Half retained.
Goes through this team like Arizona to retaining some more for a pick, then to Rangers at less than $4m cap hit.
His salary is o ly 2.9m for next 2 seasons, so having teams retain should cost much

Reactions: haveandare

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Imo Stan Bowman was just a illusion of a good GM. He completely destroyed this franchise with Mc D .

If I'm Rocky Wirtz I'm on the phone immediately calling talon and bringing him back. What's sad is talon buildt a dynasty including Chicago's depth his only mistake that imo didn't warrant him being let go while stan was given a pass for the numerous mistakes .

Reactions: COHawk

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Imo Stan Bowman was just a illusion of a good GM. He completely destroyed this franchise with Mc D .

If I'm Rocky Wirtz I'm on the phone immediately calling talon and bringing him back. What's sad is talon buildt a dynasty including Chicago's depth his only mistake that imo didn't warrant him being let go while stan was given a pass for the numerous mistakes .

I mean, Tallon's mistake sort of put things into motion of the Blackhawks having to disassemble the 2010 roster(which is probably the deepest roster since the 2005 lockout).

I also don't think Toews is movable with that contract with a flat cap currently.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
I mean, Tallon's mistake sort of put things into motion of the Blackhawks having to disassemble the 2010 roster(which is probably the deepest roster since the 2005 lockout).

I also don't think Toews is movable with that contract with a flat cap currently.

I agree toews is unmoveable . In a cap Era no team can escape losing players , however every move stan made was awful , he handed out ridiculous contracts to many players knowing it was going to hurt the team financially or his trades acquiring retreads with no depth .

Talons track record if you now include florida which he buildt that team as well proves if given time he can build a very solid good team.
Many Gms make mistakes.

Looking at who's available talon imo has a proven track record . Eddie o isn't GM material great commentary has a great past but running a orginization with no experience no Thanks.

I also think it's time to move kane.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Koskinen and a 2nd
For
Fleury at 50%

Both are expiring UFAs

I doubt fluery would except a trade maybe and I say maybe he is willing to at the trade deadline. But he was ready to retire but somehow decided to come to Chicago.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
I doubt fluery would except a trade maybe and I say maybe he is willing to at the trade deadline. But he was ready to retire but somehow decided to come to Chicago.

A deadline deal to a cup contender is probably more likely - you're right. Good point my man

Reactions: Taylorst

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
The first domino ( stan Bowman) fell and this was long overdue. With most of Chicago's front office gone and a acting GM imo any moves made will be run past rocky in a joint decision.

JC won't get fired until a new GM is in place and chicago probably rides out the season with him.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Cap for both teams would be balanced.

CHI adds another younger C/RW player signed into next season. AVs will have 2 experienced Goalies for only this season.

MAF @ 50% - 1 year

for

Compher - 2 years

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
What do you want from the CBJ for Connor Murphy? We must acquire all the Columbus born and/or raised players. We already have Roslovic, Kuraly, and Sillinger. Plus we could use a right D.

Reactions: Viqsi and Stubu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad