Bitch,whine,moan,rage,complain,shh on,hate,bellyache, and throw up

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Bitch and whine and crap and throw up thread !

Well if anyone want this safety net , soft pillow , have a laugh and sing a song ? Or just let it all out
Complain away
Yell , scream , cry out ladies and gentlemen! Cry out I say !
Or just simply a shoulder or a understanding ear ?

If not !

kill the thread and post and go it all alone , but stay and play safe ;)

What’s wrong ?
What do we need to do ?
18 wheeler?
Need a d
Need a forward ?
New coach ?
New boss , same as the old boss !
New GM
Bring back zombie Imlach to gm and coach ?
How about Carl Brewer ?
Tear it down and start again ?
Tank ?
Trade everyone and their families !
Bad ice ? No ice ?
What the hell do we do ?
Where do we go from here ?
Be serious , be mad !be happy be sad !
What would you do ?
Get rid of every goalie we have and sign and dress the team caterer ?

Make a joke ! He’ll make several !

shiiiitt on the Habs and Sens and Oilers and the California Seals and Len Frig

call our hotline !
Call anyone !

Maybe this will be a laugh or groan or FU Teeder ?
We will seeeeee

go Leafs Go

Last edited:

DaWatcher

Jul 21, 2020
Wanted: Some saves.

If we had half decent goaltending we could get the odd win when the offence goes cold.

A goalie stealing us a game once in a while is all that's missing. The rest is just minor tweaking stuff.

Goaltending isn't this team's issue. These guys still get entitled after a hot run. They need to come back down to earth and realize that there are no easy nights in this league, especially when you are considered one of the top teams. If a soft goal is enough to cripple the psyche of this team, than they never had the mental toughness to win anything of note to begin with. Great teams rally around their mistakes, they do not get buried by them.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Goaltending isn't this team's issue. These guys still get entitled after a hot run. They need to come back down to earth and realize that there are no easy nights in this league, especially when you are considered one of the top teams. If a soft goal is enough to cripple the psyche of this team, than they never had the mental toughness to win anything of note to begin with. Great teams rally around their mistakes, they do not get buried by them.

Goaltending is their biggest problem this year it's fairly obvious.

DaWatcher

Jul 21, 2020
Goaltending is their biggest problem this year it's fairly obvious.

I don't know man. I watch a lot of other teams sometimes and I would say our goaltending is league average or slightly above average. I paid particularly close attention to Markstrom last year, I saw him let in quite a few stinkers, only for the Canucks to rally quite a few times. What goaltending options would you consider right now? I think the age of the elite starter is finished.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Hopefully the break until the next game provides a beneficial reset for the team and halts the direction in which things have been going.

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, should I whine about how it's too long of a time until that next game? ;)

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
I don't know man. I watch a lot of other teams sometimes and I would say our goaltending is league average or slightly above average. I paid particularly close attention to Markstrom last year, I saw him let in quite a few stinkers, only for the Canucks to rally quite a few times. What goaltending options would you consider right now? I think the age of the elite starter is finished.
I'd agree with this. Whenever I see highlights of other games, the goals conceded are exactly like the ones we conceed. Some goalies actually look worse than ours on the highlights.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Our whole team should be subjected to practicing and implementing this into their pregame routine due to their Silly play lately as consequences

upload_2021-3-14_20-11-8.jpeg

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa

Andersen has a .900 save percentage with a better defense in front of him this year.

He's been regressing for a few years now. It's time to move on from him as our hope to take us where we want to go.

Right now our only hope is Campbell. Next year they will have to see who is available to be a tandem with Jack. I'm 100% sure we'll be better off.

DaWatcher

Jul 21, 2020
Andersen has a .900 save percentage with a better defense in front of him this year.

He's been regressing for a few years now. It's time to move on from him as our hope to take us where we want to go.

Right now our only hope is Campbell. Next year they will have to see who is available to be a tandem with Jack. I'm 100% sure we'll be better off.

I just hope we do not continue to overpay for goalies. We gave up quite a bit of our future to get the likes of Raycroft and Toskala. It would be nice if we could get a starter we either drafted or got on a bargain. At least we aren't Florida or Montreal, would hate to be paying 10.5 million for a starter in their mid 30s.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Been looking at which Goalie and 3C are available. I won’t be surprised if Holtby and Sutter come our way and Andersen and Kerfoot going in the other direction. Cap wise it is a wash.
Question is, is Holtby better than Andersen at this point?

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Been looking at which Goalie and 3C are available. I won’t be surprised if Holtby and Sutter come our way and Andersen and Kerfoot going in the other direction. Cap wise it is a wash.
Question is, is Holtby better than Andersen at this point?

We should be aiming higher to upgrade at 3C or 2LW.

Also Holtby is terrible.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I started listening to classical music and now everything else sounds like a caveman grunting out his first words. Damn you crafty European geniuses and your magical sounds of joy.

Mad hatter

Go Leafs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Acton Ontario
Out of the last 6 games it’s really only been the last 2 that I felt we were outplayed in. To bad Freddy couldn’t steal a couple for the team because they’ve been winning lots for him this year. Hopefully some rest and a couple days a good practice days is just what this team needs to get back on track.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Over reacting is fun, part of being a fanatic!

I think the problem for me is I have now seen what this team could be (3 games vs EDM); they played nearly perfect right throughout the lineup.

My concern is with the inconsistency, and the fact that the way they played vs EDM is not the default. It is still the exception.

Team defence and goaltending have to be better before this slide stops. I also find that the gap between many of our players (Marner, Rielly, Andersen, Holl to name a few) good and bad is sooo huge; if a few of them get on a bad track the team is pretty much done for.

Will be very interesting to see if we are even in 1st place come Friday.

The sky is falling for me... mainly because I have seen this episode 10 times over. Happy to be shown that I am complaining about nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad