Bitch,whine,moan,rage,complain,shh on,hate,bellyache, and throw up

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DaWatcher

Jul 21, 2020
This is like, patently false. Canucks are my main, Leafs are my secondary. But Markstrom was their MVP last year. He dragged them to the playoffs. By ClearSightAnalytics, he had the highest GSAx in the NHL. The Leafs...do not have that kind of goaltending.

Freddy simply doesn't cut it (and Hutch...yikes). He's an NHL average goalie, but not much more. A contender is going to need their goalie to occasionally win a game for them. But for the Leafs, they generally only win if they dominate play or shoot the lights out. Thankfully, that's fairly common. Even during this skid, they've had like 57% xGoals.

By MoneyPuck, Andersen's save % is essentially exactly as expected, given the shot quality against him. He's okay, but he's not stealing them any games. They've had a tougher stretch with their shooting right now. But they should be fine. A goalie or defensive upgrade would help though.

I have seen Markstrom let in equivalent goals to Andersen. I don't care about analytics because they are a lot like mini skirts (they ultimately reveal nothing), and look at his performance this year, total garbage. Imagine spending 6.5 million on that sieve?

Reactions: Teeder Keon

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I have seen Markstrom let in equivalent goals to Andersen. I don't care about analytics because they are a lot like mini skirts (they ultimately reveal nothing), and look at his performance this year, total garbage. Imagine spending 6.5 million on that sieve?
Ah, mini skirts. When I was in high school, they were so short the girls had to powder four cheeks.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria

"I don't care about evidence. I am all knowing, all seeing, and know all the answers. I've seen every shot recorded in NHL history and can perfectly ascribe how difficult it was and whether the goaltender is performing adequately."

Alright bud. You do you. I mean, I've seen Victor Hedman get walked on occasion. I guess that means I am the only one with the courage to say he's absolute garbage. That's how this works right?

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad