TV: Big Brother: General Discussion

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
What a boring end of the season and a boring winner. I did enjoy this season as a whole though. Some great archetypal "Big Brother" personalities.

One of the biggest BB duds of all time might be Cam lol.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Makensy was thoroughly delusional. Can’t believe she thought she could bring Chelsie to the final 2 and win. Didn’t even get a vote. Priceless.
If she was playing to win she would've kept Leah before and after winning the final HOH she should've voted Chelsie out. Makensy was a comp beast but her game play was crap. Keeping Cam over Rubina was another dumb move by her.

Reactions: shakes the clown

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yeah, I wanted Makensy to win but she was basically a proxy HOH or veto player for Chelsie. She really couldn't strategically think her way to be a better advantage.

Chelsie was the most deserving of who was left.. too bad Quinn and Tucker didn't make it further, I personally couldn't stand Tucker but he was an entertaining player.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Makensy was thoroughly delusional. Can’t believe she thought she could bring Chelsie to the final 2 and win. Didn’t even get a vote. Priceless.
Reminiscent of Woo and Tony on Survivor: Cagayan... Trying to take the moral high road to take someone who's clearly going to beat you for a "loyalty" or "honor" argument is just idiotic. Sucks for Makensy that she missed out on $675,000 by that decision, but man what an absolutely stupid thing to do. Especially given how charismatic Chelsie is. Every single answer she gave to questions and her final pitch were just so on-point.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Reminiscent of Woo and Tony on Survivor: Cagayan... Trying to take the moral high road to take someone who's clearly going to beat you for a "loyalty" or "honor" argument is just idiotic. Sucks for Makensy that she missed out on $675,000 by that decision, but man what an absolutely stupid thing to do. Especially given how charismatic Chelsie is. Every single answer she gave to questions and her final pitch were just so on-point.
Are we sure Makensky didn’t think she had a good chance to beat Chelsie?

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Are we sure Makensky didn’t think she had a good chance to beat Chelsie?
Oh yeah, she thought she could beat her, but she also thought that taking Chelsie as the 'loyalty' decision would earn her jury favor and possibly thought that would put her over the top of Chelsie. She had a massively inflated sense of her own gameplay compared to Chelsie.

I just don't understand why she didn't realize she had a slam-dunk win over Cam. Maybe Chelsie dictated that move too and convinced her that Cam was well liked in the jury. She went from potentially unanimous win over Cam to losing unanimously to Chelsie... One of the all-time fumbles in BB finals history lol.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I'm surprised it was a unanimous decision because I thought Makensy would get some votes but Chelsie played a good game, and I have no problem with her winning. Just like everyone else has said it's just mindboggling why Makensy didn't take the awful Cam.

I was hoping for an All-Star season for next year but I guess not. It was an okay season. I like having three nominees at the beginning. That was a different wrinkle.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
I don't agree that Makensy is the next choice. I would have her ahead of Cam, but behind Rubina and Kimo. Kimo and Rubina didn't float, they formed an early and effective alliance with TKorr3000 and Tucker. But the TKorr3000 failed to boot up properly and nominated Tucker which ruined that alliance. I will agree that from that point on, Kimo and Rubina did little to improve their standing in the game and just sat there and accepted their fate.

But, I still have them ahead of Makensy who actively ruined her own game with every decision she made, never bothered to join an alliance until there were 7 people left in the house and used the little power she had to ruin her own game at every turn.

And now she is trying to get to the final 2 with Chelsea who would beat her unanimously in any jury vote.

bumping my own post since it sums up my feelings and predictions on Makensy.

I LOVED that she won the final HOH and predictably took Chelsea with her to the Final. It was a perfect way for her to end her own game just like how her game started, making a terrible decision. I can't think of a player in BB history who made more bad decisions than Makensy.

The best part is I hope she now realizes that if she took Cam to the Final the vote would've also been 7-0.

Loved the look on Makensy's face, when Quin opened the questioning by telling her that the jury believes all her moves were made at the behest of Chelsea. The look on her face was like the light bulb was starting to turn on in her head, but the dimmer setting was still too low.

Great ending to a pretty good season. Definitely better than the most recent SJW/DEI seasons we've had to suffer through.

I'm shocked you can't believe that. Based on her gameplay, it was literally the only possible outcome.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago

Don't feel bad for Makensy. Didn't you see her interview? She was there for the experience, not the money. She definitely got an experience, but what she doens't realize is that its an experience that is going to haunt her for the rest of her life once the dust settles and she realizes what a terrible game she played and how she just gave away $675,000 for no reason.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
Oh yeah, she thought she could beat her, but she also thought that taking Chelsie as the 'loyalty' decision would earn her jury favor and possibly thought that would put her over the top of Chelsie. She had a massively inflated sense of her own gameplay compared to Chelsie.

I just don't understand why she didn't realize she had a slam-dunk win over Cam. Maybe Chelsie dictated that move too and convinced her that Cam was well liked in the jury. She went from potentially unanimous win over Cam to losing unanimously to Chelsie... One of the all-time fumbles in BB finals history lol.

I thought the reason was simple. She thought she had it in the bag vs Cam OR Chelsea. In her narcistic mind, she fancied herself the underdog hero of Big Brother. In her mind, she played an amazing game and was constantly the target, but kept winning comps to keep herself safe and all the strategic decisions were hers and not Chelseas. She even said that she had to win comps all season or else she was going home which is total nonsense. she was rarely if ever a target. Most ofthe game was a battle between Tucker's group and Chelsea's group. Makensy and Leah were just floatsam waiting for one of the alliances to throw them a life raft.

She thought she was doing CHelsea a favor by letting her win the $75 k.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Don't feel bad for Makensy. Didn't you see her interview? She was there for the experience, not the money. She definitely got an experience, but what she doens't realize is that its an experience that is going to haunt her for the rest of her life once the dust settles and she realizes what a terrible game she played and how she just gave away $675,000 for no reason.
I thought the reason was simple. She thought she had it in the bag vs Cam OR Chelsea. In her narcistic mind, she fancied herself the underdog hero of Big Brother. In her mind, she played an amazing game and was constantly the target, but kept winning comps to keep herself safe and all the strategic decisions were hers and not Chelseas. She even said that she had to win comps all season or else she was going home which is total nonsense. she was rarely if ever a target. Most ofthe game was a battle between Tucker's group and Chelsea's group. Makensy and Leah were just floatsam waiting for one of the alliances to throw them a life raft.

She thought she was doing CHelsea a favor by letting her win the $75 k.
Yup, she was trying to take the high road saying all that. No one goes there not caring about winning 750k lol. When she re-watches the season she'll see how badly she screwed everything up.

I agree that she thought she could have beaten both of them or she wouldn't have taken Chelsie. It just seemed like to me she thought that taking Chelsie was some kind of loyalty move or something. I'm sure Chelsie got in Makensy's ear to the bitter end and convinced her that taking her was better than taking Cam. Chelsie is a master manipulator and Makensy is a stupid kid, clearly lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad