TV: Big Brother: General Discussion

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
What a boring end of the season and a boring winner. I did enjoy this season as a whole though. Some great archetypal "Big Brother" personalities.

One of the biggest BB duds of all time might be Cam lol.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Makensy was thoroughly delusional. Can’t believe she thought she could bring Chelsie to the final 2 and win. Didn’t even get a vote. Priceless.
If she was playing to win she would've kept Leah before and after winning the final HOH she should've voted Chelsie out. Makensy was a comp beast but her game play was crap. Keeping Cam over Rubina was another dumb move by her.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yeah, I wanted Makensy to win but she was basically a proxy HOH or veto player for Chelsie. She really couldn't strategically think her way to be a better advantage.

Chelsie was the most deserving of who was left.. too bad Quinn and Tucker didn't make it further, I personally couldn't stand Tucker but he was an entertaining player.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Makensy was thoroughly delusional. Can’t believe she thought she could bring Chelsie to the final 2 and win. Didn’t even get a vote. Priceless.
Reminiscent of Woo and Tony on Survivor: Cagayan... Trying to take the moral high road to take someone who's clearly going to beat you for a "loyalty" or "honor" argument is just idiotic. Sucks for Makensy that she missed out on $675,000 by that decision, but man what an absolutely stupid thing to do. Especially given how charismatic Chelsie is. Every single answer she gave to questions and her final pitch were just so on-point.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Reminiscent of Woo and Tony on Survivor: Cagayan... Trying to take the moral high road to take someone who's clearly going to beat you for a "loyalty" or "honor" argument is just idiotic. Sucks for Makensy that she missed out on $675,000 by that decision, but man what an absolutely stupid thing to do. Especially given how charismatic Chelsie is. Every single answer she gave to questions and her final pitch were just so on-point.
Are we sure Makensky didn’t think she had a good chance to beat Chelsie?

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Are we sure Makensky didn’t think she had a good chance to beat Chelsie?
Oh yeah, she thought she could beat her, but she also thought that taking Chelsie as the 'loyalty' decision would earn her jury favor and possibly thought that would put her over the top of Chelsie. She had a massively inflated sense of her own gameplay compared to Chelsie.

I just don't understand why she didn't realize she had a slam-dunk win over Cam. Maybe Chelsie dictated that move too and convinced her that Cam was well liked in the jury. She went from potentially unanimous win over Cam to losing unanimously to Chelsie... One of the all-time fumbles in BB finals history lol.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I'm surprised it was a unanimous decision because I thought Makensy would get some votes but Chelsie played a good game, and I have no problem with her winning. Just like everyone else has said it's just mindboggling why Makensy didn't take the awful Cam.

I was hoping for an All-Star season for next year but I guess not. It was an okay season. I like having three nominees at the beginning. That was a different wrinkle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad