TV: Big Brother: General Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
anyone watching? This season has been an improvement over the last several seasons. Not that the bar is high, but at least this season there hasn't been one dominant alliance or player steamrolling the rest of the house.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
anyone watching? This season has been an improvement over the last several seasons. Not that the bar is high, but at least this season there hasn't been one dominant alliance or player steamrolling the rest of the house.
I'm watching. Really loving this season to be honest. Lot of solid gameplay, lots of drama, and fluid voting blocks as opposed to Alliance A vs. Alliance B.

I think one thing that I also really like is that most of the players really seem to like each other, but they're still playing hard.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This season hasn’t been that bad, but they are starting to take out the better players now, and I have a feeling we’re headed for a mediocre winner.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
This season hasn’t been that bad, but they are starting to take out the better players now, and I have a feeling we’re headed for a mediocre winner.

oh we are definitely heading to a mediocre winner. Chelsea is the last person in the house who has played a good well rounded game. Once she leaves the next best player left in the house is Angela.

Rubina and Kimo have played the same game and now have no allies other than each other.

Cam is furniture.

Makensy has had zero social game or awareness of what is going on in the house.

Leah same as above, but when she finally got power she completely screwed it up by not nominating TKor AND Chelsea together which was her only path to breaking up the two groups of 3.

Angela is insane and has blown up several games of people who genuinely wanted to work with her, but at the end of the day she's won some comps. I have her clearly as the #2 player in the house now behind Chelsea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad