TV: Big Brother: General Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
anyone watching? This season has been an improvement over the last several seasons. Not that the bar is high, but at least this season there hasn't been one dominant alliance or player steamrolling the rest of the house.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
anyone watching? This season has been an improvement over the last several seasons. Not that the bar is high, but at least this season there hasn't been one dominant alliance or player steamrolling the rest of the house.
I'm watching. Really loving this season to be honest. Lot of solid gameplay, lots of drama, and fluid voting blocks as opposed to Alliance A vs. Alliance B.

I think one thing that I also really like is that most of the players really seem to like each other, but they're still playing hard.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
This season hasn’t been that bad, but they are starting to take out the better players now, and I have a feeling we’re headed for a mediocre winner.

oh we are definitely heading to a mediocre winner. Chelsea is the last person in the house who has played a good well rounded game. Once she leaves the next best player left in the house is Angela.

Rubina and Kimo have played the same game and now have no allies other than each other.

Cam is furniture.

Makensy has had zero social game or awareness of what is going on in the house.

Leah same as above, but when she finally got power she completely screwed it up by not nominating TKor AND Chelsea together which was her only path to breaking up the two groups of 3.

Angela is insane and has blown up several games of people who genuinely wanted to work with her, but at the end of the day she's won some comps. I have her clearly as the #2 player in the house now behind Chelsea.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

I am - as much as I didn't like the person, Tucker was an amazing comp beast and really spiced things up by not wanting things to go stale and boring. Total props to him.

The BB AI and 3 people on the block were really good twists that I hope they use going forward a bit more, it allowed for a bit more gameplay and uncertainty on who would go home.

I just can't stand Angela and wish she would have gone home a lot sooner.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I am - as much as I didn't like the person, Tucker was an amazing comp beast and really spiced things up by not wanting things to go stale and boring. Total props to him.

The BB AI and 3 people on the block were really good twists that I hope they use going forward a bit more, it allowed for a bit more gameplay and uncertainty on who would go home.

I really liked the 3 people on the block with the AI challenges as well. Added another element to the strategy and maneuverability of players on the block.

Agreed about Angela also. The way she works the other houseguests I bet she constantly asks to talk to the manager and argues for why she should get free stuff and discounts. I also don't like players who come off as dishonest in their Diary Room sessions, and she seems to try to twist everything that happens to make herself look better in the DR.

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
I really liked the 3 people on the block with the AI challenges as well. Added another element to the strategy and maneuverability of players on the block.

Agreed about Angela also. The way she works the other houseguests I bet she constantly asks to talk to the manager and argues for why she should get free stuff and discounts. I also don't like players who come off as dishonest in their Diary Room sessions, and she seems to try to twist everything that happens to make herself look better in the DR.

lol, I see it totally differently. Loved Tucker, he was fantastic. Too bad he didn't stick around longer.

Love Angela. She's responsible for about 50% of the entertainment the entire season. she's a trainwreck in the best possible sense.

In general I root for entertaining players and dislike gamebots and people who refuse to take chances while playing. Couldn't stand the TKORR3000 and was so glad when she got voted out. Hated her ever since she put Tucker on the block which, btw, was an idiotic and selfish move by TKor.

That said, I absolutely LOVE TKor's accent. I think its a mix of London and Brooklyn. She should get a career doing books on tape. I would buy whatever book she did, I could listen to her just read the dictionary and be entertained.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Makensy lost any respect I had for her game or her persona after putting her best friend in the house on the block as a re-nom to be evicted because her “friend” that is using her as a puppet to make moves that benefit her, not Makensy, convinced her. She couldn’t even come up with a good reason. She just went along with it because she’s weak willed.

Didn’t like how Rubina acted. How does it advance Rubina in the game to get Leah eliminated? That three (Chelsie+2 puppets) will easily take out her two. And she did it to someone who was trying to build a bridge with her. She’s a petty loser. Mad that her alliance member was eliminated last week. Someone that needed to go because she had no chance beating that alliance member. Rubina’s been a piece of furniture. Other than crying and having sex with a guy 10 years younger than her, she’s not been on the show.

Rooting for Angela at this point. Only person I remotely like, if Leah goes. I don’t dislike Kimo, so wouldn’t be appalled if he won. Not a Chelsie fan at all, but credit to her that she’s playing a decent game. Angela and then Chelsie would be my order of most deserving winners. Probably Kimo next. Maybe Leah if she somehow survives.

Reactions: shakes the clown

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
Makensy lost any respect I had for her game or her persona after putting her best friend in the house on the block as a re-nom to be evicted because her “friend” that is using her as a puppet to make moves that benefit her, not Makensy, convinced her. She couldn’t even come up with a good reason. She just went along with it because she’s weak willed.

Didn’t like how Rubina acted. How does it advance Rubina in the game to get Leah eliminated? That three (Chelsie+2 puppets) will easily take out her two. And she did it to someone who was trying to build a bridge with her. She’s a petty loser. Mad that her alliance member was eliminated last week. Someone that needed to go because she had no chance beating that alliance member. Rubina’s been a piece of furniture. Other than crying and having sex with a guy 10 years younger than her, she’s not been on the show.

Rooting for Angela at this point. Only person I remotely like, if Leah goes. I don’t dislike Kimo, so wouldn’t be appalled if he won. Not a Chelsie fan at all, but credit to her that she’s playing a decent game. Angela and then Chelsie would be my order of most deserving winners. Probably Kimo next. Maybe Leah if she somehow survives.

I’ve had no respect for Makensy since the first week of the game. Here is a summary of her game all year:

Won first secret advantage, immediately admitted she had it as soon as one person grilled her on it. Then failed to use it to save her #1 ally who then went home. Then she never used it.

Socially, failed to be a part of ANY alliances for the first 2 months of the show. Bonded early with Leah, but never was shown talking strategy with her the entire season. Finally she fell into a 3some with Chelsea and Cam and then immediately let Chelsea use her to do her bidding during her HOH and go rid of of Leah. Why did she get rid of Leah? Because she was targeting Chelsea. Not targeting Makensy, but targeting Chelsea. Never mind there are 7 people left in the game at this point and you have to target someone, Makensy was too stupid to think about how she was going to advance her game past the games of Chelsea and Cam and as a result allowed the only person guaranteed to be loyal to her to be voted out.

Leah is an idiot too who got what she deserved. I said when she failed to nominate Chelsea and TKorr she had ended her own game and basically given the win the Chelsea. I was glad to see her finally realize that when she was dead woman walking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad