Post-Game Talk: Big Bald Babies @ Ravishing Rugged Russians 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Excellent games by winnick, wilson, and connolly. Who else? I guess backstrom and oshie maybe.

Orpik & nisky both gave a ****. I appreciated that. Some snarl.

Beagle looked a little off. I hope the week off takes care of any lingering injuries.

Connolly, though, i can't say enough. He is flourishing

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I seriously can't remember the last time we the fans had to sweat out a game like this.

Great job! Enjoy the week off, you guys have earned every day of it.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Nice win. A few too many mistakes but they still dominated the puck and had tons of dangerous chances.

Not the worst time in the world for a break given the breakdowns in the past two games and some bumps and bruises.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
This is a good point, did he even get any reps in the The System™?

Not that I am aware.

Vrana is the one that literally missed out by just a few games in early December. Hence maybe him not a happy camper down in Hershey.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Excellent games by winnick and connolly. Who else? I guess backstrom and oshie maybe.

Beagle looked a little off. I hope the week off takes care of any lingering injuries.

The second line was really good all night, just a little lack of finish from Williams. Top pair Orlov-Niskanen was really good too.

Our worst players were Ovi and Holts. These guys are already on a sunny beach in the Bahamas.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Not that I am aware.

Vrana is the one that literally missed out by just a few games in early December. Hence maybe him not a happy camper down in Hershey.

I don't know if I'm the minority or not, but it's clear to me that he's got a lot of potential. I'm not nearly as miffed about his call-up as some others seem to be, I can say that.

This isn't to say that Vrana didn't probably deserve it, either, but Sanford doesn't bother me at all.

Valhuen

Secretary of Defense
Apr 10, 2011
Tucson via Spokane
The second line was really good all night, just a little lack of finish from Williams. Top pair Orlov-Niskanen was really good too.

Our worst players were Ovi and Holts. These guys are already on a sunny beach in the Bahamas.

Yep, hopefully they can get squared away this week. We have a tough schedule coming up after the break, would be a bad time to start losing.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
Ovie needs to do some soul searching next week.....

Dude's invisible yet he's somehow 11th in points. WTF

Hoping he has an injury of some sort.

Pacioretty was in a funk at the start of the year, turns out he had a fractured foot.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I think the break comes at the right time. After that, there is no break until the end of our playoff run.

wasn't there and orlov pizza delivery in there that ended up in the net?

A little miscue, but Orlov can get the benefit of the doubt for getting hurt in the 2nd period.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Controversial game. Still the strongest Sanford's shot in the NHL by a mile. Good to know he's working on it :D

NEXT!

PS: Ovi was absolutely ok just 2 games ago. Idk.

Valhuen

Secretary of Defense
Apr 10, 2011
Tucson via Spokane
Or, and I'm just spit ballin' here, Ovie just needs a week off.

One could argue he has already taken a week off....:sarcasm:

At any rate, point taken. This team has been firing on all cylinders for a while now, you can see them getting tired the last few games. This week off could not come at a better time for everyone IMO.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Perry boarded Niskanen badly and Niskanen got up and gave him a lumberjack chop to the back of the legs

these Ducks are *******s

That was an all-star leg chop by Nisky. Showed about as much respect for Perry as the weasel shows for his opponents

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Someone suggested that Ovie might be sick. It would make sense if he was, he never breaks after all but the flu is a ***** that doesn't stop for anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad