BENCH CHABOT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
full

Hockey Stat Cards

I don't even know what I am looking at here but assuming the that higher the Season Avg score is the better this doesn't really colour Chabot in the best light.

Not that I care about these stats - Chabot is our best player and is amazing so this entire thread is awful.

Reactions: Masked

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I don't even know what I am looking at here but assuming the that higher the Season Avg score is the better this doesn't really colour Chabot in the best light.

Well, we were historically bad for a good stretch of the year so it lends me to believe that there is some credence to the metric.

Keep it mind that it is possible to incur a negative value.

Not that I care about these stats - Chabot is our best player and is amazing so this entire thread is awful.

Well, he apparently put up the best performance in the NHL last night according to his offensive and defensive contributions.

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
This thread is hilariously bad, OP do you feel better now that you sobered up?

Bench Chabot. Yeah, f that guy, we could be using golobeuf instead, but DJ has no balls and wouldn't make such a smart decision...

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
As we fans, we're also allowed to critic threads that don't seem to be deserving to keep going

seriously. could this just be rolled into a general Chabot thread?
It gives the impression this is an actual ongoing debate....rather than you know, one guy that one time saying he should be benched and every single other person disagreeing.
Or just close it since that moment has come &
gone like a game day thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad