BENCH CHABOT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
He had a rough game. I guess thats what happens when you play 30+ minutes a night every night and you have literally no other defender capable of controlling a game.

Blame the GM, not the players.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
He had a rough game. I guess thats what happens when you play 30+ minutes a night every night and you have literally no other defender capable of controlling a game.

Blame the GM, not the players.

He really didn't, he was stellar. I cant count the amount of times he single handedly got this team out of trouble defensively retreating the puck and skating it out or deflecting danger elsewhere or making breakout passes or shadowing Matthews and co all night and even in OT etc...

The moment I saw Chabot take a shot 1on3 in OT I knew he was done.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
He really didn't, he was stellar. I cant count the amount of times he single handedly got this team out of trouble defensively retreating the puck and skating it out or deflecting danger elsewhere or making breakout passes or shadowing Matthews and co all night and even in OT etc...

Rough game by his standards, I should say. I agree, he had a number of stellar defensive plays. He unfortunately got two passes picked off that directly led to goals.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013

What about the 2nd Leafs goal?

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Bench Chabot? No.

Stop letting him go out there to do what he wants as if he’s a 30 year old Scott Niedermayer? Yes.

Start treating him like a 24 year old who still needs coaching, structure and development? Yes.

There’s very few defenseman who can play 28+ minutes a night and do it well. Chabot is not one of them. At least not yet.

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
I don't want to rag on the kid too much but I have not liked his play at all this year. Hopefully if/when the team improves he can show us some improvement. Might be a lost season for Chabot at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad