Value of: Ben Chiarot can bring a 1st pick?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chiarot can bring a 1st pick?

• Total voters

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
No idea why Habs fans are so sensitive to Chiarot

you guys should be happy that teams are actually willing to trade for this piece of trash, and from what it sounds like willing to give serious assets for him. Embrace it

I mean He’s that bad.
If we can get a first you can label him what ever you want.. Your posting to push buttons. We're hoping to cash in on him.

Reactions: Heffyhoof and RC51

Brixton

Jul 16, 2021
Miller
De Haan
Murray
Risto
Subban

Aren't better AT ALL, and most of them come with a bigger $$ amount

Letang and Klingberg will remain with their team as long as they are in the playoff picture

Leaves Giordano and Lindholm.

And come playoffs tine where whistle aren't blowing at all, Chiarot can be as effective as Gio, and comes in younger to.

And Lindholm will run your team for a 1st pick and your top prospect

At the end of the day, the market isn't THAT big for stront big bodied Dman who hurt people
Point #5….check. These player are not as good as Chiarot, hilarious. You should have said…these players alone aren’t as good as Chiarot when he has Weber glued to his hip. Just look at Chiarots stats from any time when he was not with Weber or Buff.

I will wait for your next reply. I am betting all in on the “Chiarot is not a bad player…the team is just having a bad year.” Come on big bucks.

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
So, will there be paragraphs of eating of crow if he does get the value habs fans expect? (1st or maybe a 2nd and ok prospect)

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
So, will there be paragraphs of eating of crow if he does get the value habs fans expect? (1st or maybe a 2nd and ok prospect)

Of course not. Same thing will happen that always happens. "I said I wouldn't give it, I can't say what insert dumb GM would do"

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I’m expecting a trade very shortly after the small injury scare to Chariot, Habs I don’t think take this right to the TDL too much risk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad